how did you meet

Max Verstappen
You and Max have been friends for years. At some point, you felt something more and you have been a happy couple for 3 years.

Lando Norris
When you were on the night shift at the pizzeria, you were already terribly tired, but you had your last order left. You drove up to the client's house and rang the bell. In door stood Lando who, seeing your exhaustion, suggested that you come in and eat pizza with him. You agreed and that's how your story began.

Charles Leclerc
You and Charles met for the first time at a party in Monaco. At first, you were just friends who only got together at parties. However, later Charles fell in love with you and you fell in love with him and you became a couple.

Daniel Ricciardo
Your parents and Daniel's parents were friends, but you and Daniel hated each other. Over the years, you started to accept and even love each other, which allowed you to become a couple.

Lewis Hamilton
You met Lewis at the after party at the Met Gala. You were a regular waitress who spilled a drink on him, but you impressed him very much with your approach to work, so he decided to invite you to lunch. Since then, your life has turned 180 degrees and you become Lewis Hamilton's girlfriend.