After Attack

Brielle knelt beside me trying to comfort me. "It'll be okay Mads." She told me. "NO IT WON'T! IT WON'T BE OKAY! INCASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, SHE IS LITERALLY KILLING ME BELLE! ALL THOSE THINGS SHE CALLS ME, I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE HER! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO THAT WILL CHANGE THAT! IT'S JUST HOW IT IS!" I shouted. "Maddie I-" "Just go away. Leave me alone." I said turning away. Belle sighed and got up, heading to her first class. I sat there on the floor crying and wishing my life was over. After a while I decided to get up off the floor before a teacher saw me. I stood up, grabbed my books, and went to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. All the words Georgia has said to me came flooding back into my mind as I stared at my reflection. "Ugly. Stupid. Fat. Loser." Her voice repeated in my head and with each word I started believing her more and more. "I hate my life." I said out loud and dropped down, starting to do 100 sit-ups and push-ups. Maybe if I fix my body, she'll leave me alone. Once I was done and I fixed my hair, I walked over to my books and picked them up and went to class. Aware I was late and that I would have to go to lunchtime detention. "Ms. Parks, you are late." Ms. Hanley told me. "Sorry." I mumbled and took a seat in the back of the room. "Where were you?" She demanded. I looked over at Georgia who gave me a death glare and then quickly turned focus on opening my books. "I slept in." I told her quickly, hoping she would believe my lie. "I'll be giving you you're detention slip after class." She said and went on with the lesson. I kept my head down the whole class. I didn't dare look up at Georgia. Although I could feel her glare from the other side of the classroom.