Love again

"Ah how I miss to be in Korea again." Lisa tightly grip the handle of her yellow suitcase and soon walk outside the airport.

As soon as Lisa walked outside she saw her friends car, she was sure that that was her friends car so she walk to it and knock on the window of the car just to be sure.

The window of the car open revealing a handsome guy wearing a sunglasses.

"Um ma'am do you need anything?" He put down his sunglasses a little so he could see clearly.

"Oops sorry wait- mingyu is that you!"

"I'm sorry how did you know my name- wait lisa!!" He went outside his car and  walk to her and give her a hug.

"I miss you btw how is the others?" Lisa let go of the hug.

"They're all good, do they know that you're coming back?" Mingyu open the door for Lisa and lisa got in the car as he close the door, he went around the car and open the front door and went inside.

"No you're the only one who knows." Lisa put on the seatbelt.

"Thank you for taking me home." Lisa thanked mingyu before going out of the car, she wave at him before he take off.

She turn around and walk to the front door, her hands on the handle of the door she signed before opening the door.

Lisa walked in and look around, everything was still fine after years of leaving this house to her unnie's they probably clean the house when she was gone for a long time.

She went to her room and it felt like she didn't even leave for years, the room still looks the same.

"I could finally rest, after a long flight."

《 the next day 》

Is this group chat dead yet?

Mark : yo I heard that lisa is back

Bambam : yo really where did you heard that from?

Jennie : I thought this group chats already dead

Rosé : dead when Lisa left 😔

Jisoo : shut up. where did you heard that from mark?

Mark : from mingyu 

Jennie : is that true @Mingyu

Mingyu : no....

Bambam : stop lying bro

Mingyu : maybe...

Jisoo : just tell us the truth mingyu

Mingyu : fine yes, I picked her up at the airport yesterday 

Rosé : why didn't you tell us

Mingyu : I was gonna tell you but..I forgot 

Mark : how could you forget about us

Mingyu : i mean the gc name could tell you

Jennie : so where is she?

Jisoo : she's at her house 

Bambam : how'd you know

Jisoo : I'm at her house right know and she let me in

Mark : I feel like someone is missing