Dancing Music

The Thai girl dance in the middle of the practice room with the mirror capturing every move she make, her moves was powerful yet smooth on the eyes of thousands of people.

Losing herself in the music as she groove along with the atmosphere of the song, swaying her arms in the air legs not tangling with one another facial expression on point.

The practice room is her favorite place in the company, she would come here anytime when she wants to or when she's stress she would come there to let her mind forget everything in that moment.

The song stop to an end, breathing heavily- catching her breath back to normal as she have been dancing nonstop she sat on the floor looking at herself in the mirror in front of her.

Grabbing her bottle of drink, gulping every droplets of water until it's all empty. A water of droplet let itself fall down to her chin, she put a hand up to her chin and wiped it with the back of her hands.

The door of the practice room opened, earning her attention she looked at her back to meet a staff member- standing up from the floor bowing at the staff member.

"Lisa, sajangnim want to meet you at the meeting room." Said the staff member, Lisa thanked the staff before the staff member left the room.

Lisa fixed her hair first, she picked up her jacket that was laying on the floor letting the jacket hug her slim body giving her the warmth she needed before leaving the room.

What could sajangnim wants? Am I in trouble?! Oh no what if I'm in trouble?! I don't wanna be in trouble- no Lisa you're just overthinking

A sign left her mouth and sweaty hands on the doorknob opening the door open, all heads snapped to the open door that revealed the girl. Lisa walked in whilst looking around.

A familiar face caught her eyes, they held eye contact for a second before looking away, she bowed at everyone in the room as they bowed back.

"Sit." Obeying the CEO, she sat on the only chair that was occupied by no one she looked at everyone around the room.

"Now that everyone is here let us start the meeting." The CEO stand up from his chair, telling everyone the presentation.

"In conclusion me and lee sooman have decided to let you two have a dance collaboration, so do you two accept this offer or no?" Looking at the two in the eyes, though they know they'll accept this as they both knew each other.

"It's been a long time since we have dance together." He said as he sat down beside her- looking at her she nodded at what he said.

Silence filled the cold air, no one said a thing, the atmosphere around them was uncomfortably awkward she looked up at him who has been looking at her the whole time.

"So shall we start with the dance?" She finally said something, averting his gaze to the floor then back to her.

"Yeah sure." Both standing up, she pulled her phone out scrolling through the thousands of songs and clicking the song they picked putting it down as they got to their positions.

The song started, both losing in the song- letting it took them an- electrical wave radiated through their bodies as the song came, dancing hard movements but they make it look like an easy move.

Both in sync, both had differents techniques yet they move in sync no wrong move has made by both, it's only been a few days since they learned the dance at the short period of time they perfectly mastered dance.

Perfection was one thing to describe, they perfected the dance the atmosphere was nowhere near like earlier all sound cutted by the music.

They put their everything as they dance, dancing was their everything as I could say both have been dancing since they were kids.

The song ended, letting their bodies fall to the ground heavily breathing they both looked at each other.

"So would you like to dance again, Ten?"

WORDS COUNTED : 691

My first idol au

I just realized that I wrote a nct and Lisa in a row...