Illumi

Illumi isn't just inexperienced with emotions but physically too. The first time he has sex he's a moaning mess who can't think straight. He's extremely needy and inexperienced. When it's over he'll immediately want to do it again. Sex is extremely new to him and brings out a side of him that he didn't know he had.
   The thing that drives him crazy the most is blowjobs. When he see's you on your knees looking up at he'll  throw his head back and grip your hair tightly. He can never resist and will do it anywhere anytime if you seduce him enough. He'll let you put a gag in his mouth so you can see his drool run down his pretty blushing face. He'd usually resist being dominated but his head is so clouded by pleasure that he can barely function. When he's close to finishing he thrusts into your mouth moaning loudly at the feeling of his cum dripping down your throat. He fantasizes about fucking you but he's too much of a panting mess to take control.
Eventually illumi will become more experienced and become more dominant. when he's really turned on he pulls your hair aside, kisses your neck, and murmurs things in your ear letting you know what's about to happen. This usually happens after a mission because he gets turned on by the sight of blood spilled everywhere. He'll lift you up and sit you on his lap and fuck you till you faint with his hand around your neck. Sometimes he even uses a vibrator just to see you cum extra hard.