Killua (aged up) read disclaimer

(Disclaimer: there is lots of aged up killua fan art so this is basically what this is about I'm not just taking a 14 year old and saying well let's pretend he's older.)
You were laying in your room when Killua came in and laid next to you. You turned and said "what's up?" He looked into your eyes and slowly slid his hand up your thigh. You clenched your legs together "what are you doing?" You said confused. Instead of answering he pushed you on the bed and kissed you roughly. His fingers forced their way into you and you arched you back in both pleasure and shock. You try to get him off of you so you could be on top but he forces you down by your neck and takes his fingers out. He looks you in the eyes again and brings his fingers to your mouth "lick them" he says. You do as he says afraid of what will happen if you don't. You can tell he's serious. You put his fingers in your mouth and bite down. He pulls them out quickly and roughly rips your underwear off. "You wanna be rough baby?" He says before thrusting into you making you yelp in pain. He went slow and hard making you shake. "Please go faster! Please!" You screamed begging him to fuck you like a useless whore. He looked at you and said "Get on your knees now." You did as he said and got on the floor putting him in your hand. He shoved your head down with no warning hurting your throat. He did it faster and faster until you couldn't breathe and there was saliva dripping down your face. You tried to ask him to stop but you couldn't speak because his cum was running down your throat. "Is that what you wanted baby?"