Ch. 3

Today is the day I leave for L.A.. I'm so excited. I slip on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I walk into my bathroom after putting my hair in a messy bun. Right now it's 5 a.m.. I don't have to leave for the airport for another hour. I set my phone on the table beside my bed, setting an alarm for 5:30 a.m. hoping that maybe I can sleep a little more before eating and leaving for the airport.

A half hour later I get up and slip on my bearpaws. Although it will probably be a little warmer in L.A. than where I live, I want to be comfy. I grab my suitcase, carry-on, phone and sweatshirt then walk out the door I get in my car and drive the 20 minutes to the airport. I get my luggage checked, my ticket and go through security.

By the time I'm done getting my luggage checked and stuff I still have a half hour to do whatever. I go to Taco Bell and get two Cool Ranch Doritos Supreme tacos and a Strawberry Starburst Slushi. I sit down at a table and eat, then go to wait for my plane to be called.

"Flight 719, you may now board the plane to L.A." I grab my carry on and ticket and begin to walk towards the line to get on the plane.

Once I'm on the plane I notice Bryant got me First class. I put my carry on in the top compartment and sit down in the seat, laying it back, and quickly fall asleep.
///
I wake up with about 30 minutes until we reach L.A. I get some pretzels and coke then look at the scenery down below. Everything is so pretty. About 15 minutes later I hear over the over head that the plane will now be descending and thank you for flying with American Airlines and blah blah blah blah blah.

When I get off the plane I go to the luggage claim. After finding my luggage I begin to walk towards the exit when I see Bryant holding up a sign with my name written in the middle in big bubble letters. I see that he is talking to 2 other guys when he spots me. He waves at me says something to the 2 guys then points at me. I walk over to him and see who the two guys are. I guess I should have expected it.

Hai🌸 So I know I haven't updated in like foreverrr and that this chapter may seem a little boring... But I promise it will get better!🙌 So check out my other book Con•fus•ion and follow some of my friends- Cameron_pineapple katemickley emmmaclairee Jada_walton
Love you allll!💘
~Darragh
Dare•ah✌️