im not the same millie

millie bobby brown; the most successful teenager in the world. her life may look so perfect on the outside but on the inside, it's just black and white.

________

millie's pov

the alarm clock rang at exactly 6:30am and i was already wide awake.

my red and puffy eyes that were tired from all the crying was just staring at the ceiling for 3 hours straight, not even moving a millimetre.

my hand reached over to the nightstand to turn the alarm clock off before turning the other way to face the wall. the first time i have moved in hours.

last night was rough. super rough.

the whole cast has just finished filming and everyone has parted ways.

i put my hood up, hugged my torso as i walked down the cement floor and to my car.

"good evening millie" my driver, daniel greeted

"hey daniel" i mumble, getting into the car with a sigh

the only thing that has been getting me through the day was that i didn't need to go to my boyfriend joseph's house after filming.

"home?" daniel asks, starting the car as i nod

"yes please" i says quietly, looking out the window

my phone in my hoodie pocked buzzed loudly, catching the attention of me and i slowly reached my hand into my pocket and took my phone out.

-
joseph

my house now slut

-
i sigh, putting the phone back in my pocket before looking ahead at the drivers seat.

"change of plans, i'm going to joseph's." i tell daniel emotionlessly as he nods

the whole car ride to me was stressful. i knew what was coming. well at least i thought i did.

the car stops but i didn't want to move. my head slowly looks up at the apartment complex and i sigh, getting out of the car.

"don't wait for me, i'll be too long. i'll take a cab or something" i tells daniel

"but millie, mr brown said-" daniel says

"i don't care what he said. i pay you, you listen to me. don't. wait. for. me." i say sternly

"okay then. if you need me, just call me" he sighs as i nod, walking away

i take a deep breath before walking in and up to joseph's floor.

i don't even need to sign in as a guest due to the amount of times i have come here in a week, i can just walk right in.

my two hands fiddle together in the elevator as i was super anxious about what's going to happen. i was planning on having a night to myself with just netflix. i didn't want this for a night.