1 (Uno)

Oliver was ordering coffee in a cafe nearby when she saw Autumn walking outside. Kinuha nya agad ang kanyang order at sinundan si Autumn.

He called her but she didn't stop walking, she didnt even look at him.

"Weird." He quietly followed her until she stopped at a school.

Agad nyang pinuntahan si Autumn at niyakap. Naramdaman nya na medyo nanigas si Autumn.

"Baby? Are you okay? May nangyari ba? Kanina pa kita tinatawag di naman tumitingin. Is everything okay?" The worry is visible in his face.

Autumn wanted to cry but she stop herself.

"I'm fine,Oli. Can you drive me to my spot?"

"Sure, pero pagabi na ah. Delikado na doon. Anong ba ang gagawin mo doon?" She just smiled at him as a response.

"Okay. I will go get my car. You wait here okay?" As Oliver run back to the cafe to get his car, Autumn on the other hand just stare at the school reminiscing.

They were silent the whole ride. Oliver nor Autumn dare to speak. When they reach their destination Autumn quietly got put the car and walk towards the cliff.

"Ang ganda diba? Before I die, I want to see this. Gusto ko ito ang makita ko bago ako pumikit. I always like this place. Kitang kita ko ang buong city. I feel like when I'm here I'm free. " She's smiling while looking at the view.

He can feel that something is wrong with Autumn but didn't ask. He justa stay beside her until her heart was satisfied and again, no one talked.

"Oliver?" She called him by his name because she feel like she doesn't deserve to call him 'babe' sa mga gagawin nya.

"Hmm?" He looked at her with concern in his eyes.

"You can leave now."

"Huh? Why? Is there a problem? Did I do something? You know it's dangerous here right? I can wait in the car if you want, just please don't ask me to leave."

Autumn just smiled. "I'm fine babe. I'm fine. I just need some air. Now, can you do me a favor and please turn around, walk away and never ever look back?"

"Why? Why would I do that, huh?! No! Ayaw ko!" He's getting annoyed now and he know that there's something wrong buy Autumn wouldn't tell him. He's trying not to crying, but he failed. She can now hear his sobs.

"Baby, why are you crying? I told you fine." She wipe his tears and gave him reassuring smile. "Sige na gawin mo na yung favor ko. I promise you, I'll be fine."

He look at her in the eyes, her eyes are telling her to do what she says...and he did. He slowly nod, turned her back at Autumn and slowly walked away. He wanted to run back to Autumn but he can't, he promised her and he never break her promises to Autumn.

Autumn watched him walked away from her. Tears started to fall from her eyes. She want to stop Oliver from walking away, but she didn't.

"I'm so sorry, Oli. I have to do this. Please, forgive me." She removed the ring that was on her finger that was given to her by Oliver.

"I love you, Oliver. Always." Autumn whispered in the air.