A few days later...

It's been a few days since the machine malfunctioned. Sans and his aus and swap papyrus were helping him with the machine to speed things up a bit.

While I and my aus and swap sans helped with the bills by working and got them their papers that says they exist and all that.

So all in all, all of us did our own things. I thought and I headed off to my work, mettaton had asked me to come sing for him again.

So here I am heading to mettaton's work place, already chose a song to sing for this own.

I started humming it a bit as I walk and got ready there, mettaton had me up on stage to sing while he does some things. So I just got ready, already knowing my brother will be watching from home.

I thought with a small hum and I saw them get excited when they see me up at stage, already knowing what will happen now.

I gave them a smile and small wave as I got into position to dance along with singing. Good thing I actually learned how to dance. I thought and started.

(Ok I'm not good with writing dance moves and all..so you can all just imagine how he's dancing, though I'll add a bit between the lyrics of something so it's not just the lyrics ok?)

"I'm focused, I've been watching for the omens."

"I've been listening to everything you've said, it's been running through my head."

"Locked and loaded. I've got the feeling that you've noticed."

"Yeah I've only just begun. I won't stop until it's done."

"'Til you're broken... So Welcome to the FIRE!"

"I'm the one with the lighter! Feel it burning through your veins...as we're walking through the Flames."

I moved my hands up a bit at that, and draw my hand back down swiftly.

"Getting higher, so Welcome to the FIRE, to the fire."

"Feel it burning through your veins, as we're walking through the flames."

"Getting higher...so welcome to the fire."

"I've been waiting for this moment.."

"The final battle of the Chosen..see I'm never gonna quit."

"Got my legacy set in motion. So welcome to the FIRE! I'm the one with the lighter."

"As we're walking through the Flames, getting higher."

"So welcome to the fire! So welcome to the fire!"

"Feel it burning through your veins, as we're walking through the Flames, getting higher!"

"So welcome to the fire...welcome to the fire.."

"Cause the bigger they are, the harder they fall.."

I moved my hand up again and pointed forward as I sang and slowly brought my hands down along with the fall in the song.

"You built your fortress and I'll climb your walls.."

"You got your armor..I see your Flaws.."

Then I let my eye lights flash a bright orange for a few seconds before they turned normal and moved my hands again as I danced while I sang.

"So welcome to the fire! I'm the one with the lighter, feel it burning through your veins, as we're walking through the Flames getting higher!"

"So welcome to the fire! Welcome to the fire! Feel it burning through your veins as your walking through the flames getting higher!"

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall..."

I sang and finished it with a small hum at the end.

I stood there for a second before I heard cheering from the crowd that was here.

I smiled and waved at them again before I headed off stage as mettaton got on the stage, I was done for the day. I usual just song once when mettaton calls me to work from here.

I thought and got ready again before I headed to my next work with a hum.

~a few hours later after work was finished~

Finally done with my work today, I thought happily walking through a Forrest trail that I visit often. I love to travel around and look at all kinds of nature.

I always loved nature even though I didn't get to travel much in my last life.

But that's going to change in this one, I decided with a happy smile and checked my phone, realizing I got quite a few texts messages from my aus and sans aus that live here until they can go home or want to go home.

I hummed and looked through them before giggling.

Guess I forgot to tell them my work...I thought and started heading home after another hour of walking in the clearing that I visit a lot when I have time. I was slowly putting things there, like little stars and some other things and when I finish with it, I plan to show my brother it first before I show any of my friends or aus or sans aus. I thought and skipped a little bit as I got about half way home.

I tend to walk a lot more to, since I wanted to just walk back home and all.

Besides, today has been a wonderful day, so I'm pretty happy right now.

I smiled again, humming cheerfully as I waved at some people and other monsters around town.

I headed into a store real quick and got a few things that I knew I was going to end up using sooner or later before heading out of the store with a hum and continued on my way back home.

___*____*____*____*____*___*____*__
And it ends with 983 words, oof finally got this chapter finished. So how do you want the next chapter to go Sicne I want the aus to talk to papyrus after seeing him on tv singing and dancing..maybe I can do a small scene of them watching and finding out about papyrus and then start texting him when he's finished and talk to him when he gets back home...?

Hmm I'll see what I end up doing, but the next chapter may take longer, I'm surprised I was able to get this chapter done but I hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Undertale characters, sans, papyrus, mettaton, alphys, asgore, chara, undyne, toriel, frisk, flowey/asriel

Undertale, papyrus, sans
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sweets
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Later on-
Mercyplates, sans/unknown, papyrus/unknown, Gaster/ unknown
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

Xxxx