----------Introdution-----------

so, in this chapter im going to explain all i know abt shifting!and im new to it too so i dont know everything but ill explain what i know!!

so, shifting is basically getting out of this reality and going to another one! and im not sure if this is true, but its like your body stays here and your soul goes to another reality! yes, yes, i know it sounds scary but its 100% safe, doesnt go against any religion(from what i have heard) and you can shift,for example, to your favorite movie/show!

to shift, first you have to write your script, which is basically writing every detail of where you want to shift to, your background story, your appearence and personality, and more!

Some shifting terms you should know:

~DR

DR means desired reality, which is the reality you want and are going to shift to!

~CR

CR means your current reality, the reality you are in, spent your whole life in, and are going to shift out of!

~WR

WR is a waiting room!its a room where you can go to drink, eat, relax, etc... if you need a break from shifting or if you are not ready to fully shift yet!i dont know a lot abt this tho, so if you want to know more, theres a lot of vids abt it on tiktok and stuff!

~Subliminals

Subliminals are songs/sounds that can help you clear your mind/calm down and its easier to shift if you listen to it! again, im really really sorry if i get anything wrong bc ive never even tried to shift💀 this is just abt what i heard lmao haha

~Clone

Ok, this one kinda creeps me out lmao and i dont know a lot abt it but ill try to explain!
So, when you shift, your body stays in your CR but your "soul" goes to your DR i think. So, if you script during the time you havent to go to school,for example, dont be scared! your clone wont do anything crazy, bc it is your subconscious, so it will do whatever you script it to, and it will just do what you would do on a daily basis! for example, im shifting when im supposed to be asleep so jm just going to script that my clone will sleep normally and if i dont get back in time for my waking up time, my clone will just wake up and do the normal stuff!

Thanks for reading :))

-Emília🌈🐸🛹🧿