Chapter 9

Hunter

I head to my bike and tried to start it. Key word, tried. The damn thing is dead!!!! I looked around and saw Liam and Addison heading to his truck and I jogged up to them.

"Hey guys my bike won't start, do you mind giving me a lift?" Liam looked at me and then my bike.

"Sure, just load your bike up in the back" I nodded and rolled my bike over to his truck bed. Liam helped me lift my bike while Addison rolled it in and laid It on its side. I head over to the passenger side while Liam went to the driver's side.

"Nope Addison is sitting there" he said when he noticed me climbing in.

"Come on man, there is more leg room up here"

"Don't care, back seat now" I reluctantly went to the back while Addison just smirked. I glared right back.

"Fucking spoiled princess" I muttered.

"Would you like to say that louder? We couldn't hear you" I looked back and saw her smirking while Liam just shook his head.

" Yeah I said Fucking Spoiled Princess" I said while smirking myself. She just gave me a wide smile and leaned towards me.

"I would be careful what you say to me if I were you, you do not want to mess with me" she whispered, with a bit of edge in her voice. I looked at Liam giving him a look that says 'is she for real' and he looked grim.

"You are about to sign your own death certificate man" he said while starting the car.

"Are you really scared of a girl?" I said unbelievably. I shook my head and when I saw him he went white. I looked at Addison and she had a creepy smile on her face.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" She said with a sickly sweet tone.

"Exactly what it means sweetheart" she just chuckled in response and I rolled my eyes. I don't know why Liam is afraid of her, she is basically harmless! We ride the rest of the way home in silence and soon we arrive. Addison leans over to Liam and whispers something to him. He nods in response and then stops the car. Addison gets out and I follow suit only to realize that the door is locked.

"Uh guys you left me locked in here"

"Oh I'm sorry but I guess a guy like you should be able to figure out how to get out. Ta ta now. And hunter," she said while walking away, " I would sleep with one eye open if I were you" she gave a menacing smile and then went inside.

Liam unlocked the door and I was finally able to get out. I looked towards him and he just shook his head.

"Do you have any idea what you just started?" He asked while we were getting my bike out from the bed.

"Are you really scared of her though? I mean come one, what will she do? Pull my hair?!"

"You don't know her like I do man. She is a pranking queen and is vicious to anybody she doesn't like. You just insulted her, twice!!! You will probably get the worst pranks out of her book!"

"What's the worst she's ever done?" I asked, slightly curious.

" One time a guy told her to lose weight and act a certain way, the next day he showed up to his locker full of baby powder and glitter. He was sparkly for days on end, but that was only the beginning, next she got a girl to send him a fake love letter and asked for a sexy picture. Addison posted the picture all around the school and since that day, no one messes with her. She ruined that guy's reputation." I listened carefully to what she did and honestly I'm not afraid. She has nothing against me and I'm hot so my reputation can't be ruined.