Chapter 5: The Boscha Problem

Luz Noceda wasn't sure how she was going to make Boscha nicer, perhaps she would just do what she did with Amity? Yeah, maybe she'd just invite her over to hang out with Willow and Gus and they'd all have a talk... or maybe she should just talk to Boscha herself? Luz wasn't very good at picking a decision at this time. After all, she was quite stressed about something.

It was the weekend, meaning no school for two days. Luz took this opportunity to talk to Boscha, who was living by the woods and taking a walk. Of course, Luz always arrived at the forest in the human world. So it was pretty easy to find Boscha.

"Hey, Boscha!" Luz waved, jogging in Boscha's direction. She tripped over a rock, which was expected of the clumsy nerd. Boscha blinked a couple of times, looking around before looking at Luz. Boscha walked over, holding her hand out. Luz took Boscha's hand, getting up.

"You alright?" Boscha asked, raising an eyebrow. Luz nodded, chuckling slightly. "Yeah, uh, actually. There's something I want to talk to you about, Boscha." Boscha looked at Luz, with a surprised look on her face. "I wanted to talk about... the way you act."

Boscha led Luz to a pond in the woods, sitting on a log. Luz stood nearby, looking over at Boscha. Boscha sighed, "So, what did you want to talk about?" Luz nodded, "Right. Why are you always so rude to everyone? You don't seem like you want to be mean. You did help me after I fell." Boscha looked down at the pond, "It's because I don't want to disappoint my parents. They expect highly of me, as Amity's parents do of her. That's why we hung out, our parents had a rivalry and now they think their kids have to compete for the top."

"Just talk to them, maybe they'll understand."

"I'll try that, thank you Luz."

"On Monday, sit at our lunch table. We'll talk more, and you can hang out with us instead of those mean kids. I'm sure Skara would appreciate it if you did. Bring her along with you."

"I will.... Thank you Luz, really. I've never had anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff."

And so, it was Monday. The day to change Boscha's heart. Lunch time, the moment to act. Luz was sitting beside Amity, Willow, and Gus. On the other side of the table, Boscha and Skara sat beside each other. Luz broke the silence, "So, Boscha. Did you talk to your parents?" Boscha looked up, slowly smiling. "Yeah, it went surprisingly well.. Thank you Luz, you really helped me out." Amity blinked, smiling slightly as she looked at Boscha. Willow sat there with her arms folded to her chest, glaring to the side.

Boscha reached over, putting a hand on Willow's shoulder. "Hey. I..I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you.." Boscha looked at everyone at the table, "For everything I've ever done to any of you... I'm really sorry, I was just scared of my parents and what others would think..." Willow smiled slightly, looking at Boscha. "So... do you forgive me?" Willow snickered, "It's a start, Boscha. It's a start..."

There, the first problem was fixed. Boscha was no longer being mean or rude, she never even bothered them. In fact, from that day on she sat with them at Breakfast and Lunch, even in classes. In the hall, she'd always waved at them and they'd return the wave.

Now, all that was left was three things.

Amity's parents.

Making Amity friends.

And.. her sleep paralysis.

For now, she'd just have to enjoy the problem she fixed.. For a day or two. Then, she'd get Amity some friends.

That's all for tonight! Well, on this chapter... I shall work on the next after I'm done with the next chapter of Population Wipe! Enjoy, and please read my other stories!

Sorry it's short, I don't intend for these to be long until Chapters 8-10. Chapter 10 is going to be the last chapter, then I'll put a Q&A at the end after this is finished!