nine: the proposition

Y'all asked for it...and I always deliver.
warnings: slapping, spanking, degradation, praise, scratching, multiple orgasms

"Luke?"

"Yes, princesa?"

You sit up in his bed, glancing over at him. "I have a question."

Luke mirrors your position, raising his eyebrows. "Okay."

You feel light nerves fluttering in your stomach and you clear your throat. "So...we've been doing this for...a month and a half maybe, right?"

Luke nods, sitting up further, leaning his back against the headboard. "Mhm."

You think back to couple weeks ago—the wax play, and the weird emotion you saw flash through Luke's eyes. You shake that off, focusing instead on his face. "Have you ever had a threesome?"

Surprises flashes in his eyes and he tilts his head. "A threesome?"

"Are you hard of hearing? Do I need to repeat it?" You ask, your voice teasing.

His eyes darken, jaw clenching, but he doesn't move. "Yes, princesa, I've had a threesome before. Have you?"

You shake your head. "No. But...I think I want to."

"Are you sure?" He asks, shifting to move closer to you. He rubs over your thigh, his brown eyes looking into yours.

"Yeah, I am," you whisper. "It's been something I've wanted to try for a while, but I guess I've just never gotten the chance to."

Luke continues rubbing your thigh slowly. "Another girl or another guy?"

"A guy."

"I can get in contact with some guys that I know would—"

"No, I, uh—I actually know who I want it to be with." You meet his gaze, a small smile on your face.

Luke seems to read your mind, but he shakes his head. "No."

"Come on, Luke. He's—"

"We work with him. Plus, that breaks one of my rules: no one from work knowing." His voice is stern, and he shifts to sit right in front of you, facing you.

You bite the inside of your cheek. "He kinda already knows."

Luke raises his eyebrows. "He knows?"

"Well, I told him about it after the incident at the restaurant. So, it was before you were even my dom, so technically, I didn't break your rule."

He exhales slowly, fingers still trailing over your thigh. He doesn't say anything, which makes your nerves skyrocket, and you bite at the skin on your bottom lip.

"I just..." The sound of your voice makes him look up, his brown eyes meeting yours. "I trust you. I trust Spencer. And as confident as I might be sounding about it right now, when the actual threesome is happening, I'm probably going to be really nervous." He moves his hand into yours, lacing your fingers together. "I'm comfortable with Spencer. He's literally my best friend. And I'm obviously comfortable with you. So, uh, that's why I want it to be with him."