eighteen: the bar

"I think the team definitely needs this night out

"I think the team definitely needs this night out."

You nod at Tara. "Oh definitely. It's been to tense lately."

"Has it really been that tense for you? I feel like you get to let off some steam more frequently than us." She raises her eyebrows and your eyes flick to Luke, hunched over at his desk.

"Tara, sh!" You say, lowering your voice. "Damn, I don't want everyone to know."

She laughs softly, pushing her hair behind her ear. "No, you just don't want Prentiss to know."

You sigh, shaking your head. "No, it's just complicated." You fiddle with the princess charm on your necklace absent-mindedly.

Tara looks at Luke before looking at you, deciding to leave the subject alone. You get up, heading over to the kitchen area to get some coffee. You pour the dark liquid into the cup before turning around, leaning against the counter. Spencer walks over, grinning at you.

"So, what did you and Luke do the other night?" He asks, rocking back and forth on his heels, pouring a cup of coffee for himself.

You grin, taking a sip of your coffee. "I pegged him."

Spencer chokes on the sip of coffee he'd just taken, sending him into a coughing fit. You try to suppress your grin when you see the team swivel their heads toward him.

"He's fine," you assure them, patting his back.

"I'm fine," he croaks out, catching his breath. The team turns their attention back to whatever was holding it and he turns toward you. "Did he really?"

"Mhm, it was so much fun," you say, giggling softly. "He's a very obedient submissive."

Spencer glances over at Luke before looking back at you. "Wow. That's...wow. Is he gonna let you do it again?"

You shrug, taking a sip of your coffee. "He says no, but I bet he'll let me do it again eventually. He seemed to enjoy it too much to not want to do it again."

Spencer gives a soft chuckle, patting you on the shoulder. "I'm so proud."

You swat his hand away, grinning. "Shut up."

"You're coming out tonight with the team?"

You nod. "Yeah, I'm probably not going to drink that much, though."

"Why? Hoping to do something with Luke?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know," you respond, glancing over at Luke. "Maybe."

You and Spencer walk over to your desks, and you get back to work on some paperwork you needed to finish. The day passes quickly, surprisingly, and when the times comes, you shut off your computer, standing up and stretching. You walk over to the sink, washing out your cup, almost dropping it when you see Luke out of your peripheral.