Episode 35 : The Bigger Offer

Carlo: excuse me?? (feels confused) what is happening here? why are you here Carmina??
Cara: just like what I said... (rolls her eyes) I am also planning to buy this land......
Landlord: (eyes widens at Cara) but this is already bought by the Marquez.....
Dalton: (listens to everybody)
Cara: (looks at the briefcase) but you can still return it... it hasn't been in your hands for about an hour, nor you spent it.....
Valerie: (about to approach Cara) would you stop making a scene here???
Carlo: (holds Valerie) calm down Valerie.....
Cara: so that is why I am going to offer you a bigger money so I can buy this place...
Carlo: you cannot do that?! we are first here....
Cara: but isn't this what business really is? (looks at everybody)
*Lancelot and Austin walks out of the car*
Lancelot: what is happening here?
Austin: (sees Peyton) Peyton??
Peyton: (looks at Austin) you guys are here too????
Cara: so.... (returns to the van) I will just get something.....
*Alaska and Robin approaches everybody*
Alaska: what is happening here? why are these Arevalos here????
Cara: (approaches the landlord with a briefcase) here... I am offering you.... 10 million dollars.....
Faramis: 10 million???
Carlo: wait... no way! (feels angry) this can't be happening??? Cara??? we didn't know you came...
Cara: and we didn't know we can drop by a new place like this... besides, we are just starting out... your family have been reigning in this for so long remember???
Valerie: remember?? how would a new person know so much about us...
Faramis: (looks at Cara) (in his mind) she is letting our her real self now......
Cara: isn't it obvious about your history?? you guys have been here for a long time.....
Landlord: (looks at Carlo's briefcase) ugh... (gives Carlo the briefcase back) if that is so, I wouldn't let this chance slip away.....
Carlo: wait... (feels angry) (screams) this is our lans okay?? (looks at the landlord) how much money do you need??
Landlord: as much as you can give......
Cara: (looks at the landlord) sir.... I am not here to ruin anybody's reputation but the southern, eastern and the western part of this city is driven by modern architecture.... the central and this northern part is the only grasslands left in the whole damn city and if you let my buy this land, I will make sure the whole lands are going to be useful for a lot of people especially those who are under agriculture... I will make sure I maintain the countryside style of this place and the economy will rise more... (looks at Carlo) aren't we helping in that case???
Robin: (screams) what the fuck! (looks at Peyton) you called me desperate earlier and now... who is trying to get this land desperately...
Peyton: you were fighting for something unnecessary and irrelevant.... it was something an immature person will do.... but mom, she is doing this for kindness!
Robin: (screams) (punches Peyton hard on the ground) don't speak like you are higher than me!
Dakota: Dalton! help Peyton!
Peyton: (slams down to the ground)
*Lancelot, Dalton and Kristoff approaches Peyton*
Cara: (feels worried) son are you okay???
Faramis: stop all of you!
Robin: that is what you get from disrespecting me!
Austin: (punches Robin to the ground) you do not deserve a respect!!!
Robin: (slams to the ground)
Alaska: (screams) no Robin!!! (approaches Robin) (hugs Robin)
Cara: Austin! calm down......
Valerie: what is happening here?! look what you have done Carmina.... you are interfering our own business and look what it did to us and your very own children.... aren't we just bringing out our real colors?
Cara: oh... do you want me to bring out your real colors?? (stares angrily at Valerie and Carlo)
Faramis: (feels nervous) (holds Cara) ugh..... Carmina..... you can have what you want and your plans are good...
Carlo: what the hell Faramis? will you let this opportunity slip away?
*Kristoff, Dalton and Lancelot assists Peyton*
Kristoff: Peyton... are you okay?
Peyton: (nods) I am fine...
Dalton: are you sure? (stares angrily at Robin)
Peyton: (nods) I am so fine.... (stares angrily at Robin)
Faramis: (looks at the landlord) ugh sir... you can accept her offer... you can go now and start the papers..
Valerie: I cannot believe you are doing this Faramis! you are helping them?
Faramis: this is the way to end the arguement... give chance to others.... (looks at Cara) (whispers) Cara...ugh.. Carmina... you guys can now leave... I will take care of whatever is here....
Cara: (stares angrily at Faramis) why are you doing this??
Faramis: just go.... we do not know each other too much just like what you are saying but let me handle this..... and  bring my children and Kristoff with you on your way home..... please?
Cara: (stares angrily at Faramis) this doesn't need any exchange or whatsoever....
Faramis: you are new here... you guys should not be treated this way....
Cara: (looks at Peyton, Lancelot and Austin) kids... get in the car, we are going home....
Dalton: (gives Peyton to Lancelot) here Lance... take care of him for a while...
Peyton: (hugs at Dalton) (feels sad) I am sorry this happened.... I did not expect this..
Faramis: (feels sad at Peyton) ugh Dalton.. Dakota... Kristoff... you can join the Arevalos....
Kristoff: is it okay???
Faramis: just go with them....
Dakota: okay dad... (feels sad)
*Dakota, Dalton, Peyton, Austin, Lancelot and Kristoff enters the Cara's car*
Cara: (about to enter the van) (looks at Faramis)
Faramis: (smiles a bit at Cara)
Cara: (enters the van)
Carlo: I cannot believe you did that! now I know why mom said you were stupid... you do not know how to create good decisions that will give your family honor.....
Faramis: (nods) say what you want.... but do not ever treat my family that way.... that is my real family anyway... not you guys..... (left)
Carlo: (clenches his fists) I am going to make sure I will attack them back.....
Valerie: you have to Carlo.... you really have to..... (nods)
Robin: (stares angrily at Carlo)

This is so intense... be ready.... I am rooting for this story... its just getting better and better..
#HIHTheBiggerOffer