And I, You (Part II)

Heeey sooo I realized this is LOOOONG overdue hehe. I finished this ages ago but forgot to post it. Omg. Hehe but here it is.

-------------|||---------------

It's already 11 AM, but he's been on high alert since he woke up. Fidgety, jumpy even, and it's getting on everyone's nerves.

"What the hell is wrong with you man? You look like someone's gonna come guns blazing, or you killed someone. Which one is it so we'll know what to do." Mark says, already on his final straw. He was beside Zee the whole time, and he's getting annoyed that he isn't listening in their conversation.

"Nothing. I'm just, I'm still tired from last night." Zee says exasperatedly. Poppy and Park, hold his chest to stop him from walking.

"Fun or rough night?" Park says. He has always been the quiet type, only choosing to speak when he absolutely wants to.

"No. I drank too much, we're going on a flight to Italy and I look like shit. What if someone files a complaint about it or something?" Zee insists.

His friends were looking at each other, deciding to let this one go. He is clearly upset. They walked out to wait for a taxi when Zee's phone rings.

"Zee, I've just arrived in Italy. Are you boarding soon?" His sister's Janis's voice can be heard through the phone. Excitement is evident in her tone.

"Yeah, we're on our way to the airport. I'll be there in 4 hours tops. Just text me the hotel you're staying and I'll come to you." Zee answers.

"Hey. Are you okay? I know you don't usually sound chirpy, but you sound down-er today. Did something happen?" Janis inquires.

Zee rubs his forehead in annoyance. "Why does everybody think something is wrong with me today. Nothing. Nothing happened, okay? I'm just tired." He yells.

"Okay. I'm sorry I asked." His sister's voice sounded sad.

"I'm sorry. I'm, I'm sorry for taking it out on you. The guys have been asking me the same question the whole morning, but really, I'm fine." Zee explains.

"If this is about you taking me to Saint's concert, you don't have to, I can go on my own. I just wanted you to go with me, because we never spent time together anymore, and I thought the concert and Italy is a good idea. You can just go straight home. I'll be fine on my own." Janis supplies.

Zee, for the first time that morning, smiles. He knows his sister is playful, a little overbearing, but she always looks out for him. He can't say no to her anyway.

"But who's going to take pictures for you?" Zee teases and he can hear his sister's smile over the phone.

"You of course. Or I'm gonna ask strangers to do it." Janis teases back.

"Go to your hotel and rest. I'll meet you there, and we'll decide on what to do for the day."

"Okay. Have a safe flight. I love you." His sister says.

"And I, you." Then Zee hangs up.

He feels so much better now, then looks at his friends who were silent the whole time.

"I am saying, as a personal opinion, but I know everybody thinks this way, but P'Zee, you look so handsome when you smile. Even if you don't, you still do. But you look so much better when you're happy." The baby of the group says.