Chapter 4

"@SpeakComedy: Isn't it ironic that I hate maths but I love counting money."  

>>>>>>>>>*Jacob's POV aka Werewolf prince/ His Royal Wolfness*

"I want you." loudly whispered the brunet that was about to kiss me in the janitor's closet at school where she had tricked me into entering while pretending to be in need of my help.

I forgot whether her name was Terry, Tuna or Tory.

"Stop it tuna!" I growled at her preventing her from kissing me, then heard her lowly mumble "its Tina not Tuna, I'm not a fish."

Well at least she knew tuna was a fish but she could mumble all she wants because I didn't care as she meant nothing more to me.

"Go and leave me alone!" I shouted at her because she was now looking at me like I was going to tell her yes we can have kiss, you can be my girlfriend or something silly like that.

I knew she wanted me to sleep with her right now so she would get pregnant and I would be forced to marry her.

Jeez some girls were just so desperate to be the next werewolf princess and would do anything to be one even if they were not my mate. And yes someone had actually tried that trick on me in the past even lying that they were carrying my baby.

Girls like that disgusted me and that is why I had never slept with any werewolf female now preferring to wait for my mate.

After trying to kiss me and me pushing her away from me, I thought she was going to give up and go look for some other rich werewolf to seduce and sleep with but today was not my day.

I rolled my eyes at her as she got ready to bring out her fake tears and started crying as if that was going to make me sleep with her.

I quickly got out of the janitors closet but found her following me but only after fixing her hair and clothes to make it look like we had just had sex.

I just shook my head in disapproval at her but knew she would still enter the class with me looking like this so that she could lie to her friends that she had slept with werewolf prince to make them jealous when nothing happened.

"Girls like you disgust me and I wonder what kind of person is going to be unlucky by becoming your mate." I said glaring at her but she did not even seem unfazed by my comment but I knew I had hit a sore spot as she started avoiding my eyes and quickly rushed in front of me to reach class.

"You should stop taking your own pain and using it to hurt other people!" My inner wolf Jake shouted at me.

Imagine having an annoying inner voice in your head that has its own opinions and doesn't seem to shut up.

Well that's what I have to go through because I'm a werewolf prince. I am able to communicate with my wolf part who unfortunately for me is Jake and we are not always on the same page.

He was too nice and I was far from being nice.

I wanted to feel sorry for that girl but I just didn't have it in me plus she was the one who had come to me intending to use me to become royalty. She got what she deserved.

"The world is a cruel world and she needs to learn that." I harshly answered Jake back.

"She doesn't need you to teach her that." Jake snapped back at me.

"Well people don't usually get what they want, just like me having my own mother killed by a vampire queen leech. I couldn't even get to know her because I was still a baby. How do you think that made me feel Huh!" I angrily replied him.