DEATH IS THE ONLY ROUTE

Death is the only Route

AND on the crepuscule that verity was finally unveiled, Peter was once again exterminated from subsistence. Bequeathing no vestige that he was once the hero of Neverland, the protagonist turned into a notorious pirate, abiding to his fated role with abomination filling his once youthful and roseate heart. With rue reflected on those former lively sapphire irides, the lad who used to go by the name Peter braced his real identity once again… as Leif.

The ambiance was still and only light shuffling could be heard from the nooks of the pirate's former chamber. Leif scoured through the whole room until he eventually set his gaze upon the apparel he had been rummaging for.

The apparel designated only for the antagonists of Neverland. Wearing the cape assigned for the new pirate who shall haunt this false paradise, inducing an outline for this faux Sharing-La's devastation within his mind as he wore the eye patch to accentuate that he is all in for this new role… he held onto his fake hook like he held onto the hopes severely shattered by the keeper who brought him here after he figured out the actuality hidden beneath the hoax "fun" which was utilized to lure him in.

And before dawn, he was already prepared to venture a whole new adventure. To avenge himself and to flee this land where there is no other route towards freedom… but death.

Leif was just about to part from his chamber to proceed to the lounge of the ship when he heard a familiar snicker from the shadows. There, he spotted a glow different from the pixie he used to know; the demon who incarcerated him to its web.

"So, you finally figured out, Leif," the demon spoke as if several voices came out from its mouth to accentuate the terror it obscures with its tiny and petite figure, "but there's no escape in here."

"I figured," Leif responded as he pulled the old dagger he once used when he still braced the identity of Peter. Then, he attempted to point it towards the direction where Rylee's silhouette wafted, "But I don't care. I'll destroy your false paradise until your new protagonist arrives to obliterate me from existence."

Another round of mockery eschewed from the pixie's mouth. "Poor Leif, your body and soul is mine. But suit yourself, deliver us the catastrophe you yearn… and you shall be exterminated like the previous Peters who betrayed my paradise."

"You are the one who betrayed us."

"Foolish, children. Bold of you to blame me for your juvenile desires, irrational wishes to be heroes of their own little worlds. It was you who happily gave yourselves to me in exchange of a hoax. You should have stayed longer as Peter or chose to be an Indian if you desire to be spared."

Leif stilled as soon as he came to realize that it was indeed his young self who delivered himself to a knot he would always be inept to solve. Therefore, his jaw tensed and could only grit his teeth, surrendering his opportunity to attain victory against the pixie.

Ah, how foolish I was before. For he to let his own emotions to drive him to this mess. Now he is given no means of escape. I should've accepted my ill-fate to become an adult if it is inevitable. Who knows what would I achieve back in my real world? But there is no room for regrets anymore. I shall end my agony.

And now, Leif understands why the former villain, Kaius, smiled on the day he delivered him to cessation.

"Our conversation shall end here, dear Leif." That was all the pixie said to put a period on their exchange of discourse. "Enjoy your remaining time here on Neverland, Peter."

Ah, how Leif resents the name he used to dub himself as. The name Rylee gave him long before he could fully comprehend how messed up this dimension is.