🖤Thirsty🖤

"A-are you serious?" Y/n utters nervously, she wanted to do it was hesitating, Jungkook noticed her hesitation and nods.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I can wait" Y/n gulps down, she wanted to do it and she was ready now. 

"No I want to," She says shyly making Jungkook smirk.

"You sure?" Jungkook asks with a brow raised and y/n nods, without wasting a minute wasting he kisses passionately. Y/n was a bit shocked by his actions but tries to keep up with him. Without hesitation, Jungkook picks you up and takes you to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He throws you on the bed and hovers above you. He moves down from your lips to your neck leaving love marks. Y/n moans were like a song to him. As soon as he finds y/n sweet spot, Y/n moans loudly.

"Like this, Moan like this, moan my name, baby girl" He goes down kissing every single part of her body. He kisses your inner thighs making your pussy clinch, 

She needed him

"P-Please Jungkook, F-fuck me already, plea- AHH~~" Y/n caught off as Jungkook starts eating her. Y/n grabs Jungkook hairs harshly making him go deeper.

Soon enough y/n feels a knot building in her stomach as she cums heavily inside Jungkook mouths. Jungkook quickly removes his pants and hovers above y/n again positioning himself between y/n folds. 

"Be gentle" Jungkook nods and slowly thrusts himself inside her. Y/n arch her back, her mouth wide open as she lets out a faint moan.

Jungkook stops allowing y/n to adjust, y/n nods signaling him to move as he starts to thrust again but at a slow pace trying his best not to hurt her. 

"F-Faster," Y/n says, well Jungkook was waiting for those words as he starts to move fastly making y/n moan even louder, Jungkook keeps thrusting, harder, faster, and deeper. Y/n was liking it. Having sex with a vampire. She didn't know why she trusts Jungkook so much?

Maybe because she loves him?

The feeling of y/n clinching on his hard dick makes Jungkook moan her name. 

"B-Baby, I am close" Y/n informs and soon cums again but this time on his hard dick. Jungkook pulls out and strokes himself until he cummed on y/n stomach. He throws himself beside her. 

Both catching their breath. There was silence until Jungkook decided to speak.

"I am thirsty"

To Be Continued.......