🩸Date🩸

"W-What do u mean?" Y/n says getting nervous from the words that just escaped Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook eyes glow bright red making Y/n scared. Jungkook sits straight and looks at Y/n's beautiful body. Jungkook approaches her ear and whispers softly but deeply.

"It will hurt a bit" Jungkook hands go down as he inserts two fingers without warning. Y/n moans loudly, taking that as a chance Jungkook injects his fangs on Y/n neck making her scream in pain. Jungkook keeps thrusting y/n so that she can feel pain. Y/n now was feeling pleasure even after knowing Jungkook was sucking her blood. She started to feel weak. Jungkook realizes and pulls his fangs out with blood dripping from the edge of his fangs. He was still thrusting making y/n cum on his fingers. 

He licks his lips, He has never tasted something this sweet before, He wanted more but he knew if he sucks more blood from her, she will die

Patience Jungkook, You will get more soon. 

 "Will I die Jungkook?" Y/n asks with a low voice, she was feeling weak, like she was about to die. Her body hurts so much.

"No baby, I will never let you" Jungkook chuckles and kisses Y/n forehead. Then only the voice of the door opening could be heard. Jungkook realizes her parents were here. He peck kisses Y/n covering her with a blanket. Y/n long drafted to sleep. 

"I love you" He whispers and disappears. His clothes were ready on his body. 

~~~

"Where are u going?" Yoongi asks looking at Hoseok getting all in the suit. 

"I am going on a date" Yoongi eyes widen as he goes to him grabbing harshly making him face him. Unexpectedly Hoseok was smirking. 

"With who?" Yoongi voice coming out deep making hoseok dick clinch. He smiles and kisses softly on Yoongi lips.

"With the love of my life" Yoongi was confused but angry at the same time. 

"With you, stupid" Hoseok says kissing on his lips. Yoongi blushes and looks deeply into his eyes.

"Now go and get ready, we are going on a date. Be sure to look hot" Hoseok winks, Yoongi smiles softly and gets in the bathroom to get ready. Hoseok sighs smiling.

I love you Yoongi, I can't even think of going out with someone else.

Hoseok's smile never leaves his lips. Getting curious about how Yoongi is gonna look. 

After some moments Yoongi comes out of the bathroom in all black suit making Hoseok drool.

"Damn boy" Hoseok compliments making Yoongi get shy. 

"You look hotter than me" Yoongi fires back. Hoseok laughs, Yoongi takes the hairdryer from hoseok hands and starts to dry his. 

"I will be back ok" Saying this hoseok leaves the room. Yoongi knew why probably going tell Jin that they are going out. 

Drying his hair, he combs his hairs quickly and wears the choker, Hoseok was wearing one as well. Hoseok comes back and back hugs Yoongi smiling beautifully as they both admire each other's beauty in the mirror.

"What did I do to deserve such an angel?" Yoongi says making Hoseok blush lightly. 

"And what did I do to deserve such a cute kitten?" Yoongi smiles. 

"Keep smiling like this, it looks beautiful on you" Yoongi nods, Hoseok pecks on his cheek and frees him. 

"Ready?" Yoongi nods again as they hold each other hands and disappear in a black mist.

To Be Continued......

BTW that's how they both look

Hobi

Lil Meow Meow

Lil Meow Meow