Ginny - Harry Potter franchise

Ok so to begin with I don't agree with everything this dude said in the video. The things he said about Ginny tho? Ye , I agree with that 100% tho I wouldn't go as far to call her a sociopath 😂 I think that is a little over the top. I think that Harry and Luna would be interesting but I still prefer Nuna nd Harmione.
Bur overall before you guys in the comments will say that: ohh u must hate her cause u didn't read the book.

Well here is the mind blowing twist!
I actually read all the seven books and I still hate Hinny and Ginny and I still ship Harmione so that argument doesn't work 😂

Ok so why do I hate Ginny Weasley sooo much? First of all she is rarely there. In the beginning all we can assume about her is that she has a crush on Harry and Harry is not interested in her whatsoever. He saves her in the Chamber of Secrets and ye that is that. But where is she in: Prisoner of Azkabane and Goblet of Fire?
She is not there at all in the movies, in the books I don't remember her being at least mentioned either. And you know who sticks with Harry the most in those two movies/books? Yes! It is Harmione. They both go back in time to save Sirius and hippogriff and all that. And then in the Goblet of Fire Harmiony helps him get ready for the first task with the egg, she was the first person to congratulate him when he finished the second task. While Ron was busy being jealous about Harry.
But ok let's get back to Ginny.
So she is barely there, there is a little bit of her in the Order of the Phoenix and then she is in the Halfblood Prince. And suddenly Harry has some feelings for her that we never heard of before. Also Ginny's motives to why she likes Harry are pretty much unknown? Why? Because he is the chosen one or what? We never got to know that! Overall the whole Hinny love story just came outta nowhere and it doesn't make a lot of sense. There was no build up towards it at all. In the last book she is also barely there since it happens out of Hogwarts and we got Harmione and Harry once again.

Ginny is just so annoying in the movies as well just ughh. I don't get why people like her seriously. She has 0 personality.
And that is it:) That is the rant