🦚Chapter Two🦚

-What shes wearing but imagine the skirt shorter up to knee length and no gloves.

15 Years later

-

"Hopefully, well have a great harvest this year!" He said as he hoed the land using his magic.

"Yeah." The water user agreed as he made a ball of water throwing it in the air making it sprinkle water for a brief moment.

All was well until a familiar voice was roared at the location of the church.

"Alice!"

"What the?"

"Must be that runt from the church again"
-

"I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy! So please marry me!" Asta roared going down on one knee holding a flower to Alice.

"Haha! Ask me again when you become the Wizard King" Alice teased trying not to break the poor kids heart "Besides how are you so sure you're gonna become the Wizard king Asta, if you have Yuno and I competing for the spot? I'll become the first Wizard Queen and marry the one I love!" Alice responded proudly as Asta's heart melted.

Your confidence and determination.... Your making me fall in love all over again Alice, Asta thought.

"Wait, who is your love?" Asta questioned getting up close to her face "It's me right! It has to be!" All of a sudden he started kneeling putting his head up and down in a bowing position "Not yet. Not yet. I'M NOT GIVING UP YET!" He roared in determination.

"Asta"

"I'm not giving up yet"

"ASTA"

"One more time, Alice"

Alice then got really angry, she took out one of her cards and it went on top of Asta crushing him to the ground.

"Like I said Asta! Prove it to me first!" Alice huffed as she went closer feeling bad "And I'm sorry that was too har wasn't it?!" She held out her hand helping him up.

"It's fine, see" He assured her as he jumped, waving his arms out making Alice giggle.

"Well done, Alice" Recca said as she clapped

"No mercy whatsoever." Nash replied flatly

"H-hah I would probably do the same if he kept pestering me about marriage as well Alice-chan" Sister Lily smiled replying holding a basket of laundry.

All of a suden Asta jumped to Alice with open arms for a hug.

"Alice I love you!!" Asta yelled, Alice had her arms open as well because it was only a hug.

Asta was then stopped and pushed to the ground by a certain wind magic user.

"Oh?" Alice yelped