🦧Chapter Nine🐄

"Whoa, this is awesome!!" Asta awed the town

"You said it!" Alice gawked at the city ", This is way different from our village!"

As they walked they admired the liveliness and cool new things they didn't see or have in their home.

"WOAH, So Cool!" Asta looked at an apple that was being pealed with magic

"One sec. It's almost done roasting." A man said next to huge beef on fire.

"Wow! they have so many different kinds of staves and items!" Asta looked through the glass. "EXPENSIIIVE!"

"Hey is that where the Wizard King lives?" Asta asked looking at the big castle in the far distance.

"And probably the king too." Yuno continued.

"What are you talking about?" Alice asked sarcastically "That's my future home! If your lucky ill let you live with me as-well as all the others at the church."

"You mean mine." Yuno and Asta retorted at the same time.

"Uwahhhhh!"

They looked over at a woman who had 2 kids following her while holding heavy groceries.

"There, there. Don't cry. Let's hurry back and get ready to open up the shop."

"Reminds me of everyone back at the church." Asta said

"Heh, Im sure Sister Lily and the others are lonely now that were gone." Alice sighed

"Mm..."Yuno mmed in agreement

Alice smiled, excited for the exam when something caught her eye.

"Anyone want some grilled purple snakes. That I just happened to catch somewhere or other?" An old lady said

Seemed as though her and Asta saw the same thing as they both looked at the price and rushed to buy one, when Yuno had his back turned for a moment.

"One-" Alice was gonna say one till she saw Asta with her " No, two grilled purple snakes please?"

Alice looked at the lady weird, she was an actress and she can easily tell who's acting too. She let it slide though because she didn't feel harmful.

"1 silver coins please," The old lady asked.

Here" Asta paid before Alice could.

He took the grilled snakes and gave the other to Alice as they walked back.

"You should've let me pay, Asta" Alice whined as she bit into the snake chewing on it "Though imw gowwa give ywou swome points, fwor bweing a gentlemwan" Alice gulped down the snake ",This is good!"

"hehe" Asta chucled before biting down the snake.

They caught up with Yuno who gave them confused looks.

" Oops! I should've bought three, here you can have the rest of mine!" Alice offered but Yuno declined.

"So anyway, where do they hold the entrance exams, anyway?" Asta asked

"Probably over there." Yuno said looking at the other direction "lets go this way."

Yuno grabbed Alices free hand as she finished her snake. Asta felt jealous but let it slide.

——————————-

"Do your best on the exam!"

"You are the clover kingdoms hope!"

The people cheered as participants walked in.

"Ill do my best!" Asta cheered waving back.

"We don't know him , we don't know him," Yuno mumbled as he walked hand in hand with Alice away from Asta.

Alice giggled at Yuno's tsundere persona.

"shes beautiful."

"she must be a noble."

"then why is she holding the hands with someone that looks like a peasant?"

Everyone awed Alices beauty, as they thought her beauty can rival the nobles and royal princess. Alice didn't mind and was actually happy people completed her while Yuno and Asta held their heads high, yeah we know shes beautiful but shes mine, and the best part is that one of us is gonna marry her one day, they both thought.

———————

Alice, Yuno, and Asta were all next in line.

"You're #163. All right, next."

Alice walked up.

" Im Alice from Hadge Village!" Alice introduced herself as she showed him her grimoire.

"A-Alice from hadge," he looked up and eyes widened with interest.

"u-mm"Alice blushed feeling red

"Oh sorry, your just so beautiful," He cleared his throat as he touched the grimoire and it glowed "Your number 164."

"t-thank you" Alice walked away and waited for Asta and Yuno.

——————

I have a fe late homework's I need to do so I posted a short chapter. The next one will be on the exam, this was supposed to hype you up so I ended it ipon a cliffhanger.