HOW WE MET

You had just arrived from Tokyo to see your older brother Oikawa waiting for you at the airport. You ran and gave him a big hug and squeezed him tightly . "How was your flight?" he asked ."It was good,"you replied with a smile plasterd on your face . He drove you back to his apartment and prepared your room to sleep .
  It was your first day at Aoba Johasai you were excited and eager to go to school . Oikawa had already left since he had early morning practice. You rushed to school excited.
TIME SKIP~
It was break time and you decided to seat somewhere quite . As you were passing by you suddenly bumped into someone, "Am so sorry","No am sorry for not paying attention",as you looked up you saw a hand ready to help you up you accepted. "Thank you ", "No problem am Hajime Iwazumi ","Am l/n Y/n nice to meet you
I

wazumi-san," we talked for a while before hearing the "well see you soon Iwazumi-san ","Y/n would you maybe like me to walk you home ?" He said blushing a bit . "Ummm... sure why not", you said with a kind smile . "OK meet me at the school gate after school ", " ok see you ~ ".

Iwazumi P.O.V

I don't  why but Y/n made my heart skip a beat . She was beautiful, flawless ,her voice was soft and kind .
I wanted to spend more time with her but I wasn't able . The whole day I kept thinking of her . The school day ended and there was no evening practice.  I ran to the school gate waiting for y/n .

Y/n P.O.V

I kept thinking of Iwazumi-san the whole day not paying attention to the teacher as I looked out the window.
Ringgg~~~
The bell for lunch had rang I went over to the rooftop to eat my lunch only to be met by Toru Oikawa my older brother.  He smiled the ran over hugging me ."Y/n !I missed you didn't you miss me ", I patted him telling him that i missed him. He asked if we were walking home together today I told him I was walking home with a friend he was sad yet happy that I made a new friend . We ate our lunch and talked a bit
Ringgg~~

The bell to go back to class had rang.
"Bye y/n-chan !Love you!"Oikawa yelled."Bye love you too !"y ou yelled earning a few nasty looked from Oikawa's fangirls.  The school day ended peacefully . I rushed to the school gate and saw Iwazumi-san "sorry for keeping you waiting ", "No it's fine I just got here anyways so shall we go", . "Yeah sure ".