~CRUSH~

It was the next day and I decided to get ready. I rushed to school excited to see hajame-san for some reason. Tooru had already left for volleyball practice i was sure he was done . I walked to class and spotted a familiar
boy with black spikey hair it was nonother than hajame-san I ran to hug him . "Hajame-san good morning ," "Oh y/n-chan good morning how are you ?" "Am fine what are you doing ," you asked. "Nothing really just waiting for class to start ." " Oh hajame-san thank you for walking me home yesterday". Your face flushed red as you remembered yesterday evening.

Iwazumi P.O.V
I soon remembered yesterday evening how y/n-chan kissed my cheek. I soon turned into a blushing mess. ," oh umm .. no problem would you maybe like to go to cafe on Saturday if your free ." I asked trying my best not to stutter. "Yeah sure I would love to see you then bye hajame-san ~"she said before she left. I was left shocked and happy soon trashy-kawa arrived seeing me red as a tomato .
"Iwa-chan ~ are you OK you look like a tomato " "am fine and am not a tomato," i said rather angered . "Oohh~~ does Iwa-chan have a crush on someone " oikawa said . I was about to say something but sensei had arrived.

Y/n P.O.V

As soon as I left I felt heat rise up to my cheek. Was it a date ? No don't be silly y/n he couldn't possibly ask you to a date no it's just getting to know each other . I felt rather sad at the thought that he just saw me as a friend. I might have a ~CRUSH~ on him. I ran to class and continued. The whole time I thought of hajame-san.

LUNCH TIME ~
I sat on the rooftop top to be greeted by girls screaming Oikawa's name .
He soon spotted me and sat down on a bench and ate our lunch in peace .
I honestly don't understand
why or how oikawa got so much attention.
It was rather annoying with all the fangirls around him and the constant screaming .
Ring ~

The bell for lunch to end had rang . Soon every one were going to their homeroom class while was waiting for Saturday to arrive .

Iwazumi P.O.V

I ate my lunch and headed back to class. I was excited about Saturday . I thought of it as a date maybe I have a ~CRUSH ~ On her but I mean how could she might end up as one of his fan girls

But little did they know that you both shared the same feelings for each other you were both too scared of saying it