~THE WALK HOME~

" Yeah sure,"you said with a smile. Little did you know iwazumi was a blushing mess. We passed by a continence store and decided to buy some few snacks. "Hey y/n remember how earlier I said I play volleyball ,"." Ummm.... yeah I remember, "would you maybe like to Ummm watch me play". You chuckled a bit making iwazumi's face heat up. "Yeah sure when?" Maybe tomorrow umm.. I mean if thats fine with you am not forcing you am just.. "yeah sure I  would love to you said blushing a bit. He paid for the snacks . You thanked him "thank you Iwazumi-san,"no no it's fine call me hajame-san ,"oh ok then Hajime- san would you like to exchange numbers?" You asked so innocently making iwazumi blush cause he thought it was adorable. He looked away and said yeah sure .

Iwazumi P.O.V
She so damn cute . I just want her all to myself as i was admiring her features I stopped my gaze fixed apon her lips . They were soft and kissable I wanted to know how it felt if my lips were being pressed upon hers . I wanted to be in her embrace. I know we just met today but I felt like I've known her for years. I wanted this special moment to last for ever I know its selfish of me to say this but I wanted her more than anything in this word and am willing to do ANYTHING ANYTHING to have her all to myself.  I wanted to be what she was thinking of all the time. I wanted her in my arms. She stopped I looked at her confused to why she stopped.  She looked at me smiling "well this is my stop she then kissed my cheek. She ran inside as I was left there shocked  . Did she just...  I felt like I was on cloud nine I was so happy even beyond. No words could explain what I felt .

Y/n P.O.V

I ran in embarrassed .I was as red as a tomato . Toru looked at me with a concerned look on his face are you OK?he asked "am fine don't worry," I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed . Thoughts were running through my mind like a toy train. Why did I do that ?! What if he stopped talking to me what if he thinks an weird