𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Back in 1650 Witches and Warlocks were kept secret from humanity, they were forced into secret and we didn't mind it that was until a girl names Anna Cole found the Wizarding World and it terrified her, so much that she ran to her parents and show...

Back in 1650 Witches and Warlocks were kept secret from humanity, they were forced into secret and we didn't mind it that was until a girl names Anna Cole found the Wizarding World and it terrified her, so much that she ran to her parents and showed them it.And that continued until everyone knew about it and they started war on Witches and Warlocks.

Two years after the war 300 Witches and Warlocks lost their lives protecting their race, they all ran to our backup planet Kryptonia. Most of them ran all but my family, we are all full of anger seeking revenge for the humans.

The families are the Quill's, the Blades and Rosses, oh but you can not forget the darkest family the Blacks.

The Blacks are a long line of dark witches, we show no mercy, and we show no regret.We are strong dark and evil.We weren't always evil we knew peace but it came back after the war.

My family did not forgive the humans and to this day they kill humans, day by day.I am a trainee so are my friends Sebastian,Sophia and Samuel, and Amy. We train everyday to be ruthless, cruel, and wicked.

I don't mind it since I am quite used to it by now.But alike Sophia I don't like it, all this killing and hate I mean gosh it was in 1650.

You would think they would get over it by now, wrong. Well anyways there is also good families like the Whitlock's, they are so nice mom was friends with Josephine Whitlock when they were in school.

I think thats wicked just knowing my mom was once well...Nice. The idea is just amazing, but they were one of the families that left to go to Kryptonia. I don't blame them I mean now the planet is pretty rocking, it has cities and towns and stores. I wouldn't mind going, I mean I guess I was just meant to be a Black.

Well anyways one day the Whitlock's were going to return to earth, well that was before grandma broke the machine.She said she didn't want them to return and that they belong over their, honestly I just think she did it because she saw mom going soft.

I really wish I could of met Josephine in person she is my idol and to this day I read their books, well enough on that I should begin my story.

Honestly I hate mornings so lets check out a day in my wicked life.

I woke up this morning to my alarm, I groaned and turned it off.Just the thought of training today hurt.

"Mom!" I yelled through my awfully huge house, no response of course my parents aren't really all mushy mushy with me, in fact they are quite distant they are almost never home. I got up and walked towards my kitchen where there was food and a note.

'Hello baby, mommy here I am sure your training will go great.Be wicked.' I gagged at the sarcasm, I tore it up and threw it away then began to eat.Honestly can not wait to get out of this house.

I ran up my stairs and put on the training clothes, which consisted of a black tank top and leggings. I honestly don't even care I wore the leggings with sneakers and ran out of my house where I did my incantation and teleported to the training post.

Once I walked in of course I was attacked with hugs by Sophia and Amy. "yay." I said sarcastically as I pushed them off of me. "What are we even doing today in this hell hole?" I asked slightly annoyed. "physical training and speech." I rolled my eyes at that and said "we aren't even humans."

After I said that my father walked in and said "that is the point Nalani, we aren't but that is why we lost the war.We have to learn many things." I rolled my eyes and said "okay mr.Black." I honestly wish I was dug in a hole right now.

Training went smoothly, everyone did as told and we finished early.I honestly feel happy that happened. I walked out and noticed the door to the human world was open, I walked out and saw it was packed a lot like the Wizarding world.

I walked in looking around, I saw a bunch of humans walking around and it was also different because instead of a moon we see Kryptonia, while they see a pale moon.Welp it is what it is.

I continued to walk looking around at the people, another thing is they are quiet something Witches and Warlocks aren't. I looked around and walked into something called a cafe, I learned Spanish and know cafe is coffee so I walked in.

I saw people reading and on phones no talking whats so ever, I smiled at the quiet and sat down.

I looked around amazed and sat down next to this random boy, I looked at him smiling and said "well hello there- I stopped to look at his tag Alexander Cole, wait Cole?!- Alexander Cole." He smiled at me and said "and what might your name be?"

I sat back and said "a secret." He chuckled and said "why hello there secret." I smiled and looked at the time.

Oh shoot I have to go, I panicked and stood up. "Whats wrong?" He said confused, I smiled sadly and said "I have to go." He stood up and said "let me walk you out at least." I nodded and hoped mother would not track me and find me with a Cole.

I walked out with him and he said "well Cinderella enjoy your day." I smiled and shook his hand which made me feel a shock, I shook it off and walked off going home.

I walked inside my home just to see my parents sitting on the couch obviously waiting for me."where have you been Nalani?" My mother said getting up, "sorry mum, I was um at the shop." She nodded and said "go."

I sighed of relief and ran into my room, Alexander Cole huh? I will have to get to know him better.

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I got out of the shower and got dressed just to hear a thump outside

I looked behind me and saw a spaceship crashed and instead of green gooey Aliens came out...Oh my god, witches.