Prologue: The Bush

It was quiet and peaceful, a too good to be true scenery, something has to go wrong...right?
It was a lovely evening when a small breeze swept away a picnic for two. Yeah, small. One of the two brunettes jumped to get them immediately, the other one processed the situation first before following her friend. They both ran around trying to catch their things, to no avail. This scene could be quite comedic, if their food wasn't on the line. They had luck that no bystanders were near by to witness this embarrassing situation and after running around for quite some time, their things got caught in a bush, which made them sigh with relief. "Thats enough physical activity for me, I'm dead for the rest of the day...", said the one who jumped after their things when they got swept away."That was quite some...wind", commented the other who seemed slightly better of than the other one. After calming down from all the running, they both reached for their stuff to only see hands come out of the bush. Both were mid-screaming when those hands grabbed and pulled them into the bush, leaving a very quiet park behind. Their things scattered in the wind, whose howls almost sound like snickering, it was a perfect evening and something goes always wrong with this luck they got. It was only a matter of time for them to realise it, but it finally caught up to them in ways they didn't except.