1

Here i am. Standing in the church at my crushes wedding. Sakusa Kiyoomi. I don't know why he chose her though. She is a real bitch if im honest. For there honey moon there going to Hawaii. Me and Omi had always wanted to go to Hawaii together. But as friends of course.. He also told me he loved me. But that was years ago and he was probably just tired, and in the end he fell in love with her. Soon to be Sakusa Haruka. How can five words hurt so much? Alot to.. I've loved him ever since we were 18. The thing is.. In highschool when we became friends it took a whole year for us just to be able to hang out at mine! But then Haruka came and they were already kissing after just one day. Sure as long as "my" Omi-kun is happy then i should be aswell. Right? Wrong.

*click*

"Earth to Atsumu!" Sakusa said in his handsome voice.

"Oh sorry i was just spacing out.."

"Well are you gonna come get a drink with me and Haruka?"

"Yeah sure Omi..!"

We walked to the drinks and the food and took a glass of wine. I looked at Sakusa and caught him staring at me. We both quickly looked away and you could see a tint of pink shade on our cheeks. "Everyone" was having fun but then something happend..

I know that it was short and bad but hey dont blame me its soon 2:am XD But yeah i'll try not to forget to post XD