Chapter 2: The school

[[Ains POV]]

"Were here." Mom said to me."Goodluck Ains at your first day at school." Mom continued to speak."Thanks mom!"I said.I explored the campus to find my Classroom until I saw a Handsome,blonde-hair,sexy jock.I was daydreaming that we were a couple until I crashed to him causing my books and myself to fall at his gorgeous white converse.

"Are you okay?" He said."I'm alright." I said."You be careful sometimes okay?". "Ok". The handsome jock went now to his classroom and entered."Shit,I forgot to ask him his name." I said to myself.

I found out my classroom and entered.Our teacher had to tell us her name."I'm Nixelle Bulaqueña.I will be your adviser for this school year." Maam Nixelle said."I know each and everyone of you since you were in 3rd year high-school,now your graduating  to go to college, now there is a tranferee that enrolled here,may I call Ains Esmail. Ok ains please come in and introduce yourself."Maam Nixelle said. I went inside of the clasroom and I saw that Jock from the hallway was my classmate. "Goodmorning my name is Ains Esmail,they call me Aina instead of Ains." I introduced Myself in the class. "Okay Aina,please pick a seat." There were no else seats available except the next to the jock a while ago..."Hi i'm Mar Haron,you were the one who fell at my shoes right?" Mar said to me.

"Uhmmm yes I was the one who crashed at your feet I'm sorry about a while ago..." I said to Mar.

Wait for the next chapter byee