The Woman

Natsu's POV

"Cassy's already late, do you think she's still working"

"Don't know"Happy said while eating fish

..we were waiting on the place that Cassy wants us to meet, but she is sure taking long..

..its almost dark out..

..while we were waiting, a girl came running towards us and she stopped in front of us while catching her breath..

"Sorry guys I made you wait, there was a problem with work and whatever....so let's go"Cassy said still trying  to catch her breath

"O-oh"

..while we were walking I wandered my eyes in different stores I can find, the town really looks nice especially if its night, its as if you can see stars that are shining around you..it looks comforting and it feels like I'm at peace...it also feels like ....home

...the lights were starting to fade because we were about to enter the forest and believe me it was really dark but thanks to the light of the moon we were able to see the path we were taking..as we were walking I saw a little hut inside the forest..

..What is a little hut doing in the middle of the forest??..

"Here we are!!"Cassy said while pointing out the little hut that I was talking about

"Here!!".."no wonder she was involved in trouble with the monsters"I said while whispering to myself

"Did you just said something Natsu?" Happy asked

"No-nothing, its just..that the place is a little suspicious"

..I think what I said made Cassy freeze because she suddenly stopped walking..

"Cassy?..is everything alright?"

"Ah..y-yeah everythings fine hahaha no problem here hahaha"Cassy said hysterically

..okay that was weird, anyways we were about to enter the hut we couldn't see anything except for the little candle the was lit on top of the table wasn't the woman suppose to be in here??...

"Where is she?"

"I thinked she went out..or maybe she went shopping, anyways make yourself at home I'll go and make tea" Cassy said before she left and went to the kitchen (of course she lit some of the candles)

..I saw a little a sofa and made myself comfortable, Happy was looking outside which is none of my business, while looking around I saw a picture with three girls in it one had brown hair,and the other had blue ,while the last one was blonde ... looking closer the blonde looks familiar other than that she wearing gloves while the others didn't..i mean is it her fashion or is it that she had dirt issues...

"Tea is ready!!"Cassy said while handing out tea and serving cookies

..of course  i wouldnt miss food so i ate the cookies and drinked the tea..it taste weird..

"Shes taking too long don't you think she might be in danger?"

"Oh..no shes perfectly fine..i guess??..but anyways i know she will come back"

..while I was drinking tea (which technically taste really weird) i heard footsteps from outside then after that came a knock on the door..

"See I told you she will be back"Cassy said while standing up to open the door

....silence spread throughout the room and I was thinking why is Happy so quite..

"Hey Happy what's wrong?"

..I saw that he was already sleeping, I tried to shake him up a little bit but he won't budge, I mean come on even in this moment he had the nerve to sleep grrr!!!....Cassy isn't back yet so I thought something was wrong, as I was about to stand I started to feel kinda woozy and a bit sleepy..

"Cassy!?!Is she there yet?"

..but I didn't receive any answer,

and was shocked to see that the door was wide open and Cassy wasn't there..

"Cassy!! w-where are you?"

..oh no I'm starting to feel unconcious..as I was about to fall I used my strength to open my eyes and the last thing I saw were sandals that belong to a woman who was standing in front of me..

"H-help me!!"

"Welcome to Scarbor City, Natsu Dragneel!"

..after that everything went black but I could still feel my body being dragged by a person and placing in someplace I don't even know, is this some kind of kid napping? cause if it is then they pick the wrong person...

..As I slowly opened my eyes all I could see was light..

"Where am I?..what am I doing here?..*gasp*!! Where's Cassy?!!?"

"You know i want to finish this already and kill you right now but...wheres the fun in that!!"the woman said

..I was able to move a little bit, my power is going back to me slowly i raised my head to see who was i talking to...

..and i was suprised!!...

"You!! ...you were the woman that send me here..you liar!!..you set us up!!"

"Well I guess I won't be needing this"the woman said before she took of her cloak only to reveal a  tiger like woman

-----------

So yeah we had an exam so I wasn't able to update

.

.

anyways love you❤