[𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝]

•[Your POV]•

His words made you freeze in.. not even in fear...

The word fear itself could not have described what you felt at that moment.

You felt a tug on your chest.

Next thing you knew, you had his very own bright blue strings around your SOUL. You were still adjusting to the topic of types of souls people had and their traits.

You had always kinda wondered what your SOUL looked like.

It was purple, you remembered that meant perseverance. With two other colors circling your SOUL. Those colors being green and cyan. Meaning kindness and patience.

It was, truly astonishing to see.

Sad that that astonishment was cut short.

"IF УФЦ ЯЦИ FЯФM MΞ, I ЩILL MДҜΞ УФЦ SЦFFΞЯ.." He cooed, menacing undertones echoing in your head. Like when you scream into a canyon, except it kept echoing over and over.
(If you run from me, I will make you suffer..)

Your body stayed unmoving, trying to keep your cool. 'I am not about to cry in front of this creep!' You told yourself, glaring at the floor.

He grabbed you swiftly, startling you.

Then you felt the world change around you, fast. Too fast for comfort. It left you dizzy, but you soon regained your stance.

"IF УФЦ DФИΓ SЦЯЯΞИDΞЯ, ΓHIS HЦMДИ DIΞS." You heard bondage-kink-in-the-making say.

(If you don't surrender, this human dies.)

You mentally snickered at the funny nickname.

"How dare you resort such a malicious way to win! Endangering an innocent human!" The paint skeleton said.

You admired his heroism. It made you smile.

"ЩΞLL IИҜ, УФЦ ҜИФЩ MΞ, I DФИΓ PLДУ БУ ΓHΞ ЯЦLΞS. ИФЩ, ЩHДΓ'LL IΓ БΞ? УФЦ SЦЯЯΞИDΞЯIИG, ФЯ ΓHIS HЦMДИ DУIИG?"
He repeated, snapping his fingers.
(Well Ink, you know me, I don't play by the rules. Now, what'll it be? You surrendering, or this human dying?)

'Ink's his name? Seems fitting.' You commented.

'Wait. This bondage guy snapped his fingers? For what exactly?' You commented again. Confused as to why, but then you felt something behind you, staring at you.

You turned your head around, seeing that dog head thing, getting ready to blast you to the gates of heaven!

You slowly turned back around, traumatized. Wanting to scream so bad, wanting to let out the emotions you were feeling.

But you couldn't.

"Well?" The tentacle one said.

His voice was raspy and deep. It was a perfect voice for a villain such as him; that's the best way you could put it.

It also somewhat was familiar to you, you puzzled as to why. But you couldn't seem to find the answer.

You could hear the dog head thing getting ready to fire its beam. They weren't kidding!

You saw the other two skeletons looking at each other, conflicted expressions on each of their faces.

The bondage one— you stopped yourself, suddenly wanting to laugh.

These nicknames were killing you.

The error one, was beginning to tap his foot. "ΓICҜ-ΓФCҜ, ΓICҜ-ΓФCҜ. ΓIMΞS ЯЦИИIИG ФЦΓ, PLЦS IM GΞΓΓIИG БФЯΞD FЯФM ЩДΓCHIИG УФЦ ΓЩФ PФИDΞЯ." He reminded, emphasizing on 'ponder'.
(Tick-tock, tick-tock. Times running out, plus I'm getting bored from watching you two ponder.)