Chapter 3 // Forced Away from Home //

Two weeks has passed since the day we met. I haven't seen him since, though I have been to the Nekoma Kingdom twice after that day. I wonder who and where my mysterious friend may be. I want to see his face again. I want to talk to him. 

"Shoyo, I'm sorry, but King Kageyama is here. Along with three of army men. They want you..." I hear my mother say from the other side of my door. This can't be happening... 

I'm being forced into royalty...

"I'll be out in a second." I say as I feel my eyes start to water. 

No, Shoyo, you can't cry. Stay strong. Maybe in the end things will be all okay! I walk out of the door.

"Hello, Shoyo Hinata." Someone says as I bump into them. I look up and see Kageyama's face. 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" I bow down to him.

"It's fine, pack up and come to the castle with me." He tells me.

"Why should I?" I ask.

"I'm your king, you must do as I say right? Now pack up, we will get married tomorrow afternoon." He says walking down the stairs.

"I'll be waiting." 

"Why should I be forced into love! Why should you force me to be royalty? I don't want this." I scream at him.

"I don't care what you want, I'm the king so I get what I want." He walks all the way down the stairs.

"What kind of king are you? The devil king!" I say.

"Shoyo, calm down. We have no choice. If I had a say you would be staying here with us, but I don't..." Father says. I go back inside my room and starts packing up my stuff. When I grab the crown that my new friend gave me I take a closer look at it. I sure wish I knew the owner of this beautiful crown. How beautiful of a person owns this crown? I quickly put the crown in the bag in fear that someone will walk in and see in. When I am done packing I walk down stair. 

"Took you long enough, I have to get back to the castle." Kageyama says the second he sees me.

"If you are in such a rush then you should of left already. I'm going to take as long as I want to get ready." 

"I hate how stubborn you are! Can't you just stop! You obviously have no choice to do what you want, so stop being so fucking annoying and shut up." He says.

"If I am so annoying to you why chose me..." I ask.

"Because I can have ugly people ruling by my side. Your are at least cute looking." He tells me.

"You are already the rudest and most stupid king in history! You would think that sense your father was such a great and kind ruler, you would be one too. Someone made the wrong decision to have you as king." I say.

"Just shut up." He yells. We eventually get to the castle and I am locked up in a room to 'make sure I stay with in the castle.' It's so stupid. It's already the middle of the night and I haven't been fed. 

"What a way to treat the person you going to marry! Force them to marry you, lock them up, and neglect them of food! Seems like you want me to die more then marry you! You are such a villain, Kageyama!" I scream, hoping the whole castle could hear me. I then hear a knock on the door.

"Hello, we are going to come in." Someone says. They unlock the door and come in.

"Hi, I'm Yamaguchi!" One of them says, while the other says;

"I'm Sugawara, you can call me Suga. We are servants at this castle, we wanted to talk to you." 

"Why do you want to talk to me? Is it something important?" I ask them.

"We are worried about you. We heard you crying all day, and what we heard you scream made us more worried." Yamaguchi tells me.

"We are on your side. What he is doing to you is wrong. If you heard how we are being told to treat you for your 'bad attitude' I think it would ruin your whole life. The king is using his power to his advantage to get want he wants, instead of for what's good." The silver hair said.

"What has he said?" I ask.

"Well, he practically wants us to treat you like a prisoner." Yamaguchi tells me. That brought me to tears.

"Are you going to do that to me?" I ask them. I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I feel so confused, upset, and stressed. 

"No, of course not!" Someone says, walking in with a tray of food. It was a blonde haired girl. She hands the the tray.

"My name is Yachi! Eat up! If you need more I will get more food for you."

"Won't you get in trouble?" I also ask.

"Everyone working here is on your side. We all plan on helping you in some way. If we get caught, punishing every one of the castle workers would be difficult for him to do, right?" Suga tell me.

And for the first time that day, I smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just suddenly remembered that I had a dream where this whole story happens to them...