Chapter 2

"Another exhausting day!" I told to myself. But Sani heard it. "Why? Your already resting but still you feel exhausted." It was Sani. Full of innocency and confusion.

"Yeah, I know but not only your physical can get tired. Also your mental and soul. So I'm totally mental exhausted." I explain but I saw her face turn into more confusion.

"Still not get it." She response.

She just shrugged off and continue reading her book. She was here right now at my room. And feeling the calmness and atmosphere here so she stays. Ginawa pang tambayan kwarto ko.

"Is they still at work? Why they took so long to come over?" I say in idleness.

"Maybe they go shopping and they unconsciously not plus us to their fun." I wonder that too.

"Well! That's unfair!" I griped.

I move off the bed and took my wallet and phone. I was about to run go out when she yelled my name.

"Where are you going? You leaving me?" She pouted like she wants to come with me.

"Don't do that... Hindi bagay sayo don't ya worry I'll buy you one too." I said. A inch away from the door when she called me again.

I boringly look back at her.

"I'm going to coffee spot okay... To have some relax. You stay here, baka magdadada na naman si Gwen kasi walang tao. You got it?" She nodded the shrugged.

She just focus her whole attention again to her book she's reading.

I instantly go out my room and go down stair.

I twirl the knob door and step out.

I was too lazy to drive a car so I just decided to walk. It's already 12 in the evening/morning.

It feels so good to walk in the night' like. All you can see is the light street and you can really feel the peace and calmness on the fair air.

I deeply breathe when I really felt the air waving my hair and covering my skin.

The coffee spot is not that far away it just like 2 kilometer away from home.

While walking I felt strange when I sense someone following me. My heart rapidly beats.

I look back and sense if really someone is in there back at me. When I saw nothing I continue walking.

Then quickly turn again my head to caught if someone is in there.

But I saw nothing again so I just run because of nervous.

I finally arrive on coffee spot that open 24 hours. I was expecting that no one is in here because it's really late in the night. But I was surprisedly when the coffee spot was so crowded.

Hmm... Great! Just really great... Kaya nga ko umalis ng ganitong oras kasi alam kong walang pila.

Haysstt i choose the most shortest lineup. About 15 person is in my front.

Because of tediously I just took my phone and find Gavin's number. Hehe

It's time to get your attention now. Huhu since I didn't see you for the whole day. That so sucks!

[Gavin? Hey! How are you? Did you ate already? How's your day?] I texted him. I always do this. Like every minute and all day long.

WHAAA I just really want the first move because if I don't do the first uncertainly nothing will happened mwehehehe.

A minute after I heard my phone beep.

[Just doing fine.] He replied.

[Okay ka lang? Or your just tired?] I ask.