7 (Rushed)

After making sure Taeyong fell asleep, Jaehyun took his phone to call someone.

- Hello, what's wrong with Jaehyunie ?? - The voice of the person on the other side of the phone makes a joke.

- Stop kidding Yuta hyung.

- Just kidding! Okay, what's the matter? - Yuta's voice turned serious.

- Is everything okay with you? Are they not suspicious?

- Still okay, what about you? Taeyong has no doubts?

- Yeah! Well, the medicine Taeyong was injected by Eunhui, can you send information about that medicine to me?

- Ahhh, okay! I will email you!

- Thank you Yuta hyung!

- But I feel sorry for Taeyong, we fooled him too much!

- I will choose the right time to tell him! - Without letting Yuta speak, Jaehyun hung up.

Actually, Jaehyun is a secret police, his team consists of 25 people including Johnny, Yuta and Kun. Head of his team is a middle-aged man named Lee Sooman. Because for the convenience of the investigation, Jaehyun had to move to NEO town.

Whose team's mission is to investigate and capture a criminal gang specializing in making unknown drugs including Taeyong wife.

- Taeyong, please rest assured! I will definitely love you and protect you! I love you ... - Jaehyun leaned down to kiss Taeyong on the lips.
.

.

.

.
When Taeyong woke up, it was already dark, he felt better, his clothes were changed. Just then Jaehyun entered.

- Oh, have you woken up?

- Yes! How long have I been sleeping?

- You slept for 4 hours, would you like some warm water?

- Yeah! Thanks!

Jaehyun suddenly walked over and picked Taeyong up.

- Ahhh, what ... what ... ??

- Didn't you say you want a drink?

- But ...

- Now you can't go, so I carried you down to the living room! - Jaehyun smiles. Taeyong was embarrassed, unable to say anything. Jaehyun put Taeyong on the kitchen chair and went to get Taeyong's warm water.

- Thanks! - Taeyong received a glass of water from Jaehyun's hand.

- Are you hungry? I made dinner already!

- I also feel a bit hungry! Oh forget, Jeno and Minhyung haven't returned yet?

- They will be back tomorrow.

- Yeah, I know!

.

.

.

.

- This is pumpkin porridge. This kind of porridge is easy to digest, you quickly eat it to get hot.

- Thanks! - Taeyong scooped up a spoonful of porridge and ate it.

- Is it delicous? - Jaehyun.

- Woaaaaaa !!!! Delicious!!! - Taeyong exclaimed in surprise.

- Really?

- Yeahhh!! Very Delicious! I have to practice making this porridge. - Taeyong said with a laugh. Jaehyun also laughed and started his meal.

- Woaaa, ​​it's so delicious! Thanks for meal!

Jaehyun suddenly reached his hand out in front of Taeyong.

- Huh? What 's up?

- Nothing, your mouth is sticky with this food! - Jaehyun used his hand to brush the food stains on Taeyong's mouth.

- Taeyong hyung is like a child!

- Me??? I .... I'm going to wash the dishes! - Taeyong shy.

- No need, you still weak right now so let me, you should go rest!

- No, you worked hard, I can do this! It's okay!

They both kept washing dishes and suddenly Taeyong fell again. But this is not funny as a normal fall, right now Taeyong is lying on Jaehyun and his lips are touching Jaehyun's. When he was aware of what was going on, Taeyong sat up and ran into the room.

- Lee Taeyong, calm down, calm down, just a little incident, calm down Lee Taeyong !! Aaahhh ....- Taeyong is very confused right now, his face is already red like a tomato.

Jaehyun is not better outside either. After that "incident" happened, it took Jaehyun about 15 minutes to find out what was going on.

- Aahhhh .... - Jaehyun really wants to bang his head against the wall.

The next morning, Taeyong deliberately woke up early to avoid Jaehyun but he still didn't forget to make breakfast for Jaehyun, but Jaehyun's unreasonable person also wanted to avoid Taeyong so they got up early, so the two of them met at once. kitchen.

- Aahh ... - The two shouted together.

- Ahaha ... Good morning !! - Taeyong is shy.

- Well .. good morning ....- Jaehyun is equally shy.

- Hahaha .... - The two laughed together and started to eat breakfast in silence.

And that morning neither Taeyong nor Jaehyun could focus on their work.

- Taeyong hyung, charge the customer! - Jungwoo reminded.

- yours is 5,600 won ...

- Taeyong hyung, it should be 7,600 won ...

- Taeyong hyung ...

- Taeyong hyung ...

- Jaehyun ah, help me quickly feed Jisung !! - Taeil.

- Mr. Jung, this is Yangyang! - A teacher in the school reminds Jaehyun.

- Jaehyun ...

- Jaehyun ...

- Aaaahhhhh ... So crazyyyyy .....