first time

He grab your waist and pull you to make you close to him.Then he kissed you passionately.First first he was kissing you gentlely so you kissed him back and then he smirk and pull out.And you never know that what will happen next.You tried to run from the room and at that time he called you.
Jaehyun:y/n?*deep voice*
Y/n:ye-yes?*nervous *
Jaehyun:where are you going?
Y/n:where?Idk......
Jaehyun:*smirk*come here.
Y/n:who?*scared*
Jaehyun:you*smirk*

He grab your hand and push you to the wall and slowly kiss you again.You can't control yourself so you kissed him back.

Jaehyun:you....... *looking into your soul*
Y/n:what?
Jaehyun:do you really hate me?*confused *
Y/n:yesssss....let me go now.
Jaehyun:not so easily....i want something from you...
Y/n:what?i am not ready and moreover i don't wanna do it with you.
Jaehyun:you have to do it with me and now....*devilish smile*

Then he roughly throw you on the bed and then leans over you.You just got scared and yell at him......

Y/n:jaehyun stop it!!*yell*
Jaehyun:ah sweetie you should tell me plz....*smirk*

Then you are going say a word he kissed you and you are continuously trying to push him but then he grab your hand and pined it with the bed sheet. After that he suddenly break the kiss.

Jaehyun:aha why your hair is sooo disturbing? *smile*
Y/n:I am sorry now release my hands..*yell*
Jaehyun:shhhhh!!don't say a word.Don't you want to feel better?*smirk*

You just ignore his words cause you also want it.You didn't say Anything. You want it but also don't want it.

Jaehyun:answer me!!!
Y/n:no i don't want it.*nervous*
Jaehyun:oh okay....

Then he kissed your lips again and then he reach you neck from your lips leaving marks.

Y/n:*moan*s-stop....
Jaehyun:*smirk*

Then he take off his shirt revealing his abs and you looked away.

Y/n P.O.V

I looked away and then he lift my face up to make me look at him.I made a eye contact with him but quickly looked away again.Cause i was really scared.
He softly whispers into my ear that "Just agree that you love me."  Then he bite my ear lob and it give me shiver down to my spine and then i felt a hand under my t-shirt and i moan.Then he stripped me and said "you are really beautiful " then i replied to him "you are handsome too" then he said,"then just love me" i replied "never" then he smirked.

End of y/n POV:

Then he undressed you and you were really blushing that your cheeks were burning.
"Don't be shy, you are beautiful " he said.
Then he lie you down and then he reach to you lips again and said "did you ever had it before?" he said smiling to you."N-no, i never had it"you replied. "Then it will hurt a little babe, i am sorry." he said smirking."then Don't do it and i am r-really scared"you said.he smiled.

After that he slowly move his hand from your stomach to your waist and from your stomach to your very sensitive spot and you looked at him."it will feel good, babe"he said.
Then he slowly rubbed your clit.And you moan,he smirk.He continue to rub it and you keep moaning cause you can't disagree that it feels good.
Then he suddenly slide one finger into you and you moan and then he add another finger and you moan in pain.

"It hurts!!!" you said."it's just a moment babe!!!!you'll feel good"he replied.

Then he add another finger and 3 fingers were thrusting inside you.
Then he push his dick in you,without any warning.

"Ahhh!!!!you are so big!!!!it hurts!!" you screamed."it's your first time, right?then it will hurt a little,i have already told you!!"he replied.

He thrust in you and you burst into tears..."j-jaehyun stop, it really hurts"you yell at him."you'll feel good"he replied.
After some thrust you were feeling good."jaehyun, i am cuming"you said."then cum"he said smiling.

After that he and you cum at the same time and tou and jaehyun fall asleep and by this way you lose your virginity and spend your first wedding night.

Hello guys, i know a long episode but i hope you all liked it.😍😍😍😍
Sarangheyo 😍😍😍😍Bye bye.