ring

You and jaehyun wake up next morning with a shy face. You were blushing hard front of jaehyun like your cheek was burning.Jaehyun ask you "what happened to you y/n?"
You answered "nothing". He slimed,

By seeing his smile you were going crazy

By seeing his smile you were going crazy.. Yes you don't like him but you hide the secret admire about him.Everything his perfect for you his smile,his height,his face and every single things.And you can't really remember what happened last night because of you shyness.You don't wanna remember.
Then jaehyun said " hey don't wanna get ready?I'll take you to my office today!" and he smiled.
You said,"really?i don't wanna see your office in this moment!!!!!" really madly.
Jaehyun said softly "okay....it's okay!!!"

Then after finishing breakfast he gone out for his office.And you were doing the household works.

Time skip to evening~~~

Jaehyun came home.....

Jaehyun :babe?y/n?where are you?*sweetly*
Y/n:*no answer*
Jaehyun:babe?

He enter the bedroom....
Saw you are sitting at the corner of the room.He got worried.
Jaehyun:what happened? *worryingly*
Y/n:*cry* actually.......I-i have....
Jaehyun:you have?what?
He got more worried....
Y/n :I've lost my wedding ring.....
Jaehyun:what?*angry*
Y/n:I am sorry....don't worry! i'll find it soon.*sobbing *
Jaehyun:You should be more careful.....okay just try to find it or i'll buy you a new one.......*sighs*

Then everything got normal but you were a little worried about ring.....

Ok guys... I think it's enough for today...btw i am going to start a new story i think it will be about another members or another group..... But don't worry,i'll keep updating it....😊😊😊😊😊

Saraghae 😍😍😍😍