Harvey: Bully pt2.

POV Y/n:

I am going on a date with Harvey and I am kinda nervous because he was my bully like 3 hours ago. I don't know  but he makes me so nervous whenever I'm around him it's like time stops and everything is frozen when he's around me.

POV Harvey:

I actually can't wait for my date with Y/n it's going to be amazing it's not one of them fancy dates we are going on a walk and we are getting to  know each other and I am going to go to maccies and pay for her food and drink. 

-the date-

Harvey knocks on the door of Y/n house.

"Hey Harvey" Y/n says whilst opening the door.

"H...i" is speechless because Y/n looks stunning.

"You might want to close your mouth you are gonna catch flies" Y/n jokes around.

"Sorry but your just really stunning that's all." 

"Oh thank you I've never been called stunning."

"How have you not  been called stunning you need to be called it more often and you will get called it more often because you have me now." 

"Thank you so much Harvey that means a lot and should we go on our date now."

"Yeh let's go" holds Y/n's hand. 

-after the date- 

"That was a really good don't you think Y/n/n"

"Yes I do and hopefully there will be more to come." 

"Yes we will because Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Harvey asks.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend." 

Harvey picks Y/n up and spins her around and kisses her. Y/n kisses Harvey back and hugs him tight and like he doesn't want to let him go. Harvey smiles and blushes really hard.

And they lived happily ever after.

A/n: with the ending line i was trying to be funny which i am not.

Words: 291