Christmas Goal

Bakugou Katsuki has just been accepted into UA, the school of his dreams. He instantly went down to tell the rest of his family as quick as possible. He scrambled down the stairs accidentally missing a couple and ran into his mothers arms resting his head on her shoulder. "I got in" he said a huge smile widening on her face "I knew you could sweetheart" she said as she ruffled his hair.

He ran back upstairs and plopped right down on his face he stayed that way until the door opened and he looked at saw his younger brother, Bakugou Kane, Kane was younger than Katsuki by around 2 years, but that didn't stop him from picking on his older brother. He would make fun of Katsuki's quirk - since he didn't need nitroglycerin to make explosions and look all 'girly'. He would make fun of Katsuki and his mums relationship, since they were very close. And most importantly he would make fun of Katsuki's height, Bakugou Katsuki was 15 years old and stood at 5'6, thats not that short right? But to 5'3, 12 year old Bakugou Kane, the fact that he was only 4 inches short of over taking his brother in the height department was glorious.

well, it was glorious until someone had to go and train and add another 2 inches to his 5'6 making him 5'8, so he was going to have to save those jokes for another time. As they shipped Katsuki of to UA, where they had learnt that he was going to be staying in dorms, and wasn't going to come back till Christmas, 4 months later.... So Kane made it his 'Christmas Goal' to train his hardest so he could be better than his older brother and all he had to do was train a bit, well...a-lot.

--------------------------------------

It was now getting to the 12th of December, Katsuki's return day and Kane bakugou had gone from 5'3 to 5'9 in only 4 short months, not to mention the muscle gain he had his birthday had been in November, something he always liked because for 6 months he and Katsuki's 2 years would practically go to 1, and so he was now 14. Mitsuki and Masaru  were in the living room waiting for the arrival of there eldest son, Kane was upstairs probably on his phone or laptop,  when suddenly the doorbell went. "KATSUKI" Mitsuki yelled in surprise and hugged him, where his head laid on her shoulder. Their dad also welcomed Bakugou back "Your brothers upstairs hun so just go say hi" Katsuki nodded and headed up the stairs.

"Kane?" Katsuki questioned as he opened the door revealing his brother laying on his bed, Kane then looked up "Katsuki?" he asked and went to hug his brother (They may fights sometimes but they are still brothers) But as he neared close he realised that Katsuki didn't grown from his 5'8 and so that made Kane the taller of the two. he smirked "see I told you, you're short"

Katsuki looked at his brother for a seconded and then yelled "IM GOING TO BE SICK" he crouched down on the floor shivering, Kane was in shock and crouched down next to him "MUM! DAD!" he screamed "hey, hey katsuki your going to be alright" he quickly tried to console his brother, his mother and father broke into the room. Katsuki looked around until everything went black.

-----------------------------------

When Katsuki awoke he was sitting on the sofa, with a blanket wrapped around him, "Mom! he's awake" He heard Kane yell, his mother then name into the room and all three members of the Bakugou household sat around Katsuki. "W-what happed" Katsuki asked scared that it was something bad "Katsuki deer can you stand up please, now keep I mind Katsuki was just wearing black sweatpants and a black tank top, but as he stood up, the once perfect fitting fabric was sliding off and as his mother came forward to hug him he realised that his eyes didn't read her nose like they usually do, but her neck..

He looked up at the three Bakugou's in question "Katsuki its has seemed you have shrunk" Mitsuki said and Kindly as possible, giving Kane a little nudge when the younger laughed a bit. "s-shrunk?!?" he questioned "b-but HOW?" he looked around at anyone "we called a doctor, they said maybe out of stress and shock" Masaru answered "Its whatever" Kane starts "lets measure you guppy" he says "G-guppy?" Katsuki questioned, surprised by the nickname "Guppies are small, like you" he answered grabbing Katsuki's now smaller wrist and taking him to his room where he had a measuring thing (IDK)

"stand on that" Kane ordered and Kastuki did "Take your shoes off" and Katsuki did that too "Ya know, I like bossing you around guppy" he said ruffling Katsuki's hair "Hey!" Katsuki complained but didn't do anything. Kane quickly measured the now smaller brother, and started howling in laughter when he saw the results "WHATS IT S-SAY" Katsuki said trying to seem intimidating. but it was hard when you were practically shaking in you boots with fear"

"Well guppy, it seems like you are a high and mighty 5'4"Â

Kane expected something to be thrown at him by the now shorter of the two, but instead he heard tears he looked over and saw Katsuki fiddling with the large sweatpants he had on trying to tighten them so they wouldn't fall, with tears falling from his eyes. Kane sighed an gave his brother a hug, holding on a laugh when Katsuki's head fit under his chin perfectly "look bro, so what you may have lost like 4 inches, we'll find away to solve this" Kane said trying to stop his brother from crying.

Katsuki stepped out of the hug wiped his eyes and put his pinky in his brothers face "Promise" Kane, yet again, stifled a laugh at his brothers childness but linked his pinky "promise"

------------

Did you enjoy it?

This is my first fanfic soo...