Change of attitude

The two brothers then went down stairs to tell there parents the news and so they could figure out a plan for Katsuki. "He's 5'4" Kane said as the entered the room. Mitsuki looked at her newly smallest son and took note of his clothes falling off "Masaru and you go and get some old clothes" Mitsuki tells her husband. She then goes to sit down and pats her lap "come here baby" Katsuki Basically runs to his mum, Kane leaves the room to go help his dad. "Hey baby" she says wiping some stray tears of her son "Everything's going to be alright"

The two Bakugou men come back with two boxes full of old clothes and Masaru crouches down next to his son "Hey Katsuki, look who I found" He pulls out an old stuffed bear "T-teddy" Katsuki stutters. They all look in awe as katsuki takes the bear and cuddles up to it. "He's been doing that kinda thing since it happened" Kane spoke up "what?" Masaru asks "Been acting all wired and stuff, like 20 minuets ago he asked for pinky promise, and then, mum, he sits in your lap and now he's being all soft with the bear thing" Kane answered. Mitsuki looks at the boy in her lap "yeah I guess your right" she then turns her attention to Katsuki "Hey Kat, you feeling alright" The boy just nods "Do you want something" another nod "Sleepy" he mumbles

Mitsuki then stands up, picking her son up with her "i'm going to put him to bed, then we talk" she then begins to walk away as katsuki says "Night Night" she swiftly goes up the stairs into Katsukis room with a box of clothes in her hand, she puts Katsuki down and grabs a onesie from the box "change please" she says, and so he did sloppily, Mitsuki actually had to help at the end, she looked at her son in awe as she tucked him in "were going to talk about this tomorrow ok?" She tells him as she gives him a kiss on his forehead and begins to walk out "okay" a small answer came.

Mitsuki then enters the living room "Theres defiantly something wrong" she mentions and she sits next to her husband "Ya think" Kane says "You gotta take him to the doctors to get him fixed before Christmas" Mitsuki sighs loudly "BAKUGOU KANE YOUR BROTHER DOSNT NEED TO BE 'FIXED' HES OBVIOUSLY GOING THROUGH A LOT RIGHT NOW SO JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

Kane quickly followed through

--------------------------------

It was 2:34am

And there was a knock at Kanes door "What" he mumbled, the door then opened to reveal Katsuki "Guppy what are you doing here" He then had a proper look at the boy infant of him. Tear stained tracks his button nose tinted red, his strange bear clutch tightly in his hold. "Im s-scared, I don know whats h-happening to m-me" The Blonde stuttered "We don't know yet Guppy, were going to find out soon ok, now go back to bed" Kane answered but Katsuki stayed but "What?" Kane groaned "C-can I sleep w-with you?"

Oh....thats new

"Um alright" Kane moved over and Katsuki slotted in hugging his bear and moving closer to his brother "Night Katsuki" "Night Night Bubu"

Oh wow....Thats strange....thats new, its strange enough telling you older brother to go back to bed and to let him sleep in your bed. But when Katsuki called him that, he felt a sense of maturity and that he was in-charge. And it seemed like Katsuki would do whatever his 'Bubu' too him to...Kane smirked before he slept 'My goal has began' he thought