➳ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

"I am exhausted!" Gin whined out as [name] was practically walking with so much difficulty as Gin had his arms wrapped around her waist, and she was pulling him all the way on the way back home

She let out a sigh as they entered through the front door with Mammon nearly slamming the door in their face, which [name] wanted to hit him for it, but decided not to as the Avatar of Greed had yet to cause her to lose her patience.

"Gin, you are practically causing my spine to pop out with the way you are pulling me. Could you please let me go? I still need to arrange the books in the library, Lucifer has requested me to do so," [name] spoke out and Gin raised an eyebrow as he lets go of her and stood up straight.

"I see that you and Lucifer have it well," he spoke out and [name] smiled as she jabbed a finger against his chest harshly.

"Whatever you are thinking, throw it out of your god damn mind," she spoke out and turned and Gin let out a sigh as he reached out and grabbed hold of her arm, pulling her back with ease.

"Hm... Why is your face red, could it be you and him did something already?!" Gin feigned a shocked look and [name] grabbed hold of her bag and hit him harshly in the face with it. Just as the front door opened and he staggered back, only to have Satan and Asmo moving out of the way and Gin fell into Beel's arms.

"Hey! Not the face!" Gin whined out and [name] smiled with her eyes close as she flipped her bag over her shoulder and held it there with ease as she rested a hand on her hip and soon opened her eyes as she walked towards him.

Leaning down as her face was close to his.

"So, how was tea with Lord Diavolo?" she asked and watched as his face flushed red and [name] shrugged her shoulders as she turned before smacking him in the stomach once more and took off running.

"O-Oi! [name]! If ya keep hitting that human, I need to answer Lucifer! N-Not like I-I'm scared of him!" Mammon yelled out and [name] waved her hand as she disappeared down the hallway and Mammon turned to look at Gin who was still in Beel's arms.

"Oi, human! How long do ya intend to stay in Beel's arms?!" and Gin felt his D.D.D ringing and he quickly brought it out of his pocket and got up, standing straight as he thanked Beel and took off running towards his room.

[name] let out a sigh as she entered her room and dropped her bag to the side. She then went over to the wardrobe, hoping that her clothes from the previous day were dried and that she could wear them only for her eyes to widen.

"Eh?" she softly whispered out, as her lips curled up into a soft smile then at how full the wardrobe looked. She ran her fingers through the clothes that were hung up and started to pull out a set of clothes.

"Well, since I'm going to be climbing ladders and such in the library, I should probably wear some shorts or jeans instead," [name] whispered to herself as she soon pulled out a pair of shorts and a plain oversized shirt.