➳ 𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖! 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭/𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖! 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 
𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭/𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞

"We are going to where?" [name] asked, unclear about what was said as she has Gin wrapping his arms around her waist and his face buried into the crown of her head as he tried his best to stay awake as they were called upon for some sort of meeting.

Since he was caught sleeping somewhere on a hammock that clearly belonged to Levi.

"Urgh..." Gin mumbled out, feeling exhausted after cramming so much for the exams they had earlier that week, and finally, his body decided to crash after countless sleepless nights and [name]'s constant nagging of him not paying attention during class.

Which he often retorts with her saying that she has Lucifer to teach her, whereas he was stuck with Mammon, and sometimes if Satan was being nice, he would help out. Which wasn't very often as well.

"To the hot springs, [name]. Are you not awake yet?" Lucifer asked, and [name] narrowed her light pink coloured eyes slightly as she scrunched her nose up in response to his remark, which then a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Eh? Why are you blushing, [name]?" Asmo noticed as he leaned over and poked her cheek with his finger, and [name] could only avert her gaze then hoping that Gin would get off of her head right now so that she could run.

But she couldn't as he continued to place his weight upon her.

"But, didn't we just went to the beach?" [name] asked as they were standing somewhere near the hot spring inn that Lucifer had spoken about. She had thought that they would officially return back to the House of Lamentation, where she could enjoy the remaining days of their break before school starts again.

Only to realize that they wouldn't be going back that early.

"Well, we should at least relax at the hot spring inn, right?" Satan spoke out and [name] let out a sigh then as she nodded her head, taking a step forward only to have her head tilting back as Gin's head was still on hers, the pressure pulling it back.

"Woah!" she called out and Gin's electric blue eyes snapped open as he quickly caught [name] before she hit the ground, and she had on a slight pout then as he flashed her a sheepish smile.

"Sorry," he whispered out, and [name] scrunched her nose up in response as she stood up properly.

"Well then, let's go," Lucifer spoke out as he held his hand out to her, and [name] could only slowly nod her head in response as she ran up to him and held his hand tightly in hers.