#4

Jakes P.O.V

I saw her sitting in front of me and instantly asked her to come and join me.

"Hey!veronica,How are you? Come sit with me?"said jake

"Hey jake,I'm good!No thanx, little busy"said I

"But all you are doing is listening to music?"said jake

"Yeah. And I'm trying to visualise my dance. Actually I am competing in the state level dance championship"!

"You dance?"said jake

"Hmm.yea!

"Them why are you not in the school dance team?I am in the school dance team and the lead dancer of the same"I can help you if you want?"said jake

"Uhm,,So is Mr.Popular asking me to join his dance crew?"said I in a sarcastic way!

"Actually no,As I said I am the lead dancer of my crew,and I can really bust a move you know?"

"And yes,I am"said jake

"No thank you!i am happy with my crew!and anyways I don't like the people in the crew!"said me

"You don't like the people in the crew?"said jake with a laugh"
"And what crew?"

When the bus finally stopped,I looked at him and he got up and let me get off the bus first!And I ignored the question,because I dint wanna tell him about my crew!
When we were entering the school,all the girls started staring at us,particularly me!And I knew what everybody in class was going to say!i looked nervous,He looked at me and put his hands over my shoulders,my heart pounded so loud,I looked in his deep blue beautiful eyes,he was so gorgeous!But then I looked down and Removed his handed off my shoulders and he noticed My nervousness..

"Everything alright?"said jake.looking concerned!

"Hmm yaya.Eveythings alright!Hmm it was goo meeting you,but now I better go,my class starts in 5 min!See ya!"

"Bye!and just think again about what I told you!"

"Yeah I will,thanx bye!"

We both went in our classes,but after school....

Hey!guyz..hope you have liked it so
Far..plz vote and comment!!love you all..so read the next part to know what happens after school..what does Veronica say?does she join the crew or???read the next chapter to find out!!THANK YOU!AND LOVE YOU ALL!!..:-):-)