Diagon Ally

When Potters enter the Ally everyone gathers around them for their interview and everyone wants to meet 'Boy-Who-Lived'. While Rose keeps looking for emerald eyes and lightning bolt scar on the forehead.

While Potters are doing showoff Merlin, Harry and Ginny enter the Ally.

"Harry, I leave you here. After you meet your sister go into Gringotts and contact the families which have marriage contracts with you and have a meeting with the betrothed's and clear among yourselves and then meet their families or as they wish but keep in mind to tell your suggestion." Merlin says.

 Harry and Ginny nod. Merlin leaves them.

Harry and Ginny walk around the Alley. Weasleys have also come with Potters. Ginny notices them and tries to hide her face.

"Harry, my family is also here." Ginny says.

"Ginny, do you want to meet someone specific like I want to meet Rose. I know you don't want to meet your complete family after the contract." Harry asks.

"Harry, I want to meet the twins only." Ginny says.

"I have an idea." Harry says.

Harry tells Ginny about the idea. They both start implementing the idea.

Harry goes towards the twins and Ginny goes towards Rosaline.

With Harry and Twins.

"Hello, George and Fred." Harry says

"Look, George-" Fred says.

"Yes, Fred." George says.

"Someone is-" Fred says.

"calling us." George says.

"How can we-" Fred says.

"help you." George says.

"Do you want to meet Ginny?" Harry asks.

"Yes." Both at the same time.

"Follow me but don't tell anyone that you are going to meet Ginny and make some excuse to your family." Harry says.

They both nod and goes towards their family and make the excuse.

While with Ginny and Rosaline.

"Searching for Harry." Ginny says.

"Yes, but how do you know about him." Rosaline replies.

"When you run away from family for 5 years with Harry, you tend to forget them." Ginny says.

"Ginny...." Rosaline was about to scream.

Ginny covers her mouth.

"Don't scream. I am going to take you to Harry just make an excuse to your family." Ginny says.

Rosaline does as she was told.

Harry and Ginny decided to meet in Leaky Cauldron.

Ginny sees twins.

"Fred, George." Ginny says loud.

Fred, George, and Harry pays attention to the voice.

"Ginny." Says twins.

They hug together.

"Harry." says Rosaline and runs towards him and throws herself in his arms.

"How are you, Rose?" Harry says and confronts Rosaline as she had tears in her eyes.

"I am back Rose and not going anywhere." Harry says.

"Promise, brother." Rosaline asks.

"Promise." says Harry and kisses her forehead.