Un

Lolas Fit:

-.-.-.-.-.-.

Lola did not want to go to the mall. Empire City's mall was huge. It was easy to get lost, it was way too crowded, and that one part on the east side, with the popcorn stand, always smells like too much butter, and honestly it's a little sickening.

Are her friends still making her go anyways?

Yeah, yeah they are.

Introducing:

Bella: Literally gorgeous. Full lips, chocolately skin, short curly hair. She recently dyed it to have a ginger tint, making her hair sparkle in the sun.

Allison: She was in cheer, so her hair was always in a high ponytail, it's like, her thing. Dark blue eyes, and always wears old track shirts and leggings.

Charlie: Even shorter than Lola. She had thick rimmed, round glasses, and carries around a book bag. You know the type. Always texting her girlfriend about how bored she is.

Jane: Has black hair with a bright red streak in it. Probably dyed it during a mid-life crisis. Is going through a MAJOR goth phase, constantly wears black, listens to My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco.

"Come on, you haven't seen one thing you like?" Her friend, Bella pulled her along. Her other friends, Allison, Charlie, and Jane were far ahead of them, turning into a jewelry store.

"I've seen lots of things I like." Lola rolled her eyes.

"Then why haven't you bought anything?" Bella's eyes tracked a cute boy on the other side of the mall. "Woah, did you see that guy?" She whispered. She stopped walking, and her eyes went wide.

Lola looked in the direction Bella was now pointing in. "Which one? There are literally tons of guys." She rolled her eyes.

Bella frowned. "I lost him. He was super cute though. Pink jacket, tall, dark hair, totally your type."

"Nope, not my type. Dating isn't my thing." Lola shrugged, and Bella continued pulling her into the jewelry store. "Guys!" She yelled.

Allison was the first to look up. "Look at this ring! It's adorable."

-.-.-.-.-.-
Steven loved the mall. So many new faces, potential friends, cute trinkets and clothes. He was with Daniel (Connies friend), Sour Cream, and Buck.

(Oh yeah, we are pretending Sour Cream and Buck are Stevens age, for legal reasons.)

They had told him that it's important to live by the 'new year new me' statement. New Steven, new clothes.