·⟩•7•⟨·

Alluka's Perspective

I stare at my crown from Gon-Kun, I miss him, he was like a mom to me because he taught me things that no one does that to me and is protective. He nags a lot whatever I go to the palace, he acts normal with me unlike my family beside Onii-chan.

He respects my gender and helps me to dress pretty while Onii-chan compliments his style and also he said that Gon has horrible taste in fashion but with dresses, he is good at finding the most beautiful dresses.

I got up from my bed, walk over to my selves. Small sakura tree, stargazer, delphinium, Cassia fistula, and other plants. Stargazers is one of my favorite flowers because Gon told me that represents me, purity, and innocence which my brother agree with him.

I look around my room, then stop at the big vines photo frame, Gon kiss Onii-chan forehead while they both hugs me, we look like a family.

I smile, feel my cheeks wet, I touch my cheeks and remove away from cheek to see the glossy substance, it was my warm tears. I was crying.

"I miss him, can't wait to see him and hear him nagging at me and giving me all of his affection," I said, I open my closet, revealing my clothes and a pink and green backpack a gift from Gon on Christmas Day.

I hear a knock then a voice, "Alluka, we are leave in 30 minutes, I will be on the outside, in front of your window," it was Illumi Onii-chan.

"Okie," I bubbly said I hear a small chuckle from the door. I was surprised by his sudden chuckle, it was nice and it had a soft melodic in his chuckle.

I grab my backpack, put on my crown, and not forgetting to seal my stargazer in a see-through of the plastic bag.

I went to take out the ladder from under the bed and hook onto the metal bar and slowly and safely get myself on the window frame.

I look down, it looks so scary, I shake my head removing all of the negative thoughts. I step onto the thin wood of the ladder, step by step, down.

I see Illumi running to the ladder, "be careful", he was worry about me. I giggled and nodded. Once I finish getting down from the ladder, safely. Nanika came out from my crown.

" Alluka, here is the cloak, made from fine moon glaze fabric." She made a cloak from her glittery power.

"Thanks and let's go and see Onii-chan" I whisper yells, earning chuckles from Nanika. Nanika disappears, I put on my cloak and put my hood on. I took a deep breath before We start to leave behind the mountain which somewhat Illumi is familiar.

"Hey Princess," a flirtatious voice said, I heard Illumi groans.

"Soka, you are here early what a nice surprised" Illumi said, sarcastically. The man, Hisoka, had weird stuff on his face and somewhat wearing such an open chest shirt, finely made pants while heels boots, and his hair was down.

"You must be Princess Alluka, the forgotten one-"

"Hisoka Morrow" Illumi voice was lace with anger, my eyes widened from such a familiar name. He must be the King of Joker Moon.

"Okay, okay, sorry!" Hisoka was apologizing to Illumi. Illumi shrug and ignored him while he grabs my hand, my first kind interaction with Onii-chan.

We hop in Hisoka's carriage, I was sitting cross Illumi which he is forced to sit on Hisoka's lap because he ignored him. I remove my crown from my head, place the crown on my lap.

"Such a finely made crown, it doesn't look like it made from another moon, it too precious and more like nature but there is not the moon that has such a fine crown made of flowers," Hisoka brought up about my crown, I felt my hand to sweat because he won't believe if I say it from the Serenity Moon.

"Alluka!?"

"Nanika!"

"Sorry I was not supposed to be out?" Nanika panic, I shake my head.

"Woah, it sure a beauty, it looks family from 4,000 when I meet this kid from Moon but I think it now a ruin," Hisoka said, wrap his arm around Illumi's waist.

"Oh you must be King Hisoka, you are talking about Prince Gon!" Nanika speaks as she flies to Hisoka.

"Yes Prince Gon, I heard that he died 2,000 years ago-"

"He is alive." I cut him off, Hisoka chuckles.

"How do you know that"

"From me, His gem started to glow which means he is alive and now having fun with his two friends" Nanika answer him which Hisoka shrug.

We stop talking, sit in silence to go whatever Illumi planned.

⏱⚜
October 6, 2020
11:00 AM
816 words