Anxious Tingz

I woke up, Next to my mom. When i woke up it felt like it was all a bad dream. I looked over and noticed a trashcan and my mom sleeping on the other side of the bed. The trashcan had Puke in it.. I guess had been having some of those moments. I get out of bed & look for my phone. I find it in my jacket & once i look through, i had more than 100+ notifications. I couldn't even go through all of them.

I , decided to text jamar to see if he was alright

I , decided to text jamar to see if he was alright. Ignore that middle name.

 Ignore that middle name

I go back to sleep. When i am interrupted by a big shove. My mom yells at me "YOU OKAY BABY? GET UP. YOU GOIN TO SCHOOL. SINCE NOBODYS GONNA BE HERE TO WATCH YOU. YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL. GONE GET READY I'LL GIVE YOU SOME ADVIL OR SOMETHING. " I groan. "Mommmmm please." She smacks my leg & walks out. I brush my teeth, wash my face, & try to throw some foundation and do my brows and put on some mascara. Then undo my plats. I brush out my hair, throw on a hoodie & some sweat pants. Then my white nikes & take some advil. I felt disgusting. I didn't wanna eat. I head out to the bus stop. Layla is standing there looking so crazy. Like she woke up out of a trance. I walk up and hug her. She tries to smile. I try to throw one back. Then i whisper "hear from him?" She shakes her head. Then this tall guy who usually begs me for a one night stand,jayvon. comes by. He stares at me. I couldn't even look at him today without tearing. I couldn't help it. He just grabs me & pulls me close to his chest where i can hear his heartbeat. I'm just standing there crying in his arms when i ask. "How you know?" he says "everybody knows" i felt eyes staring a hole in me. The bus pulled up, I felt bad i wiped my mascara on his shirt. Then i smiled & got on. Layla was saving me a seat, but once i sat in it She was mad at me . I don't know what I did to her maybe, she's just jealous. Jayvon & his boys sat behind us. They we're laughing & at one point whispering. I knew I was the topic then. I felt it, Because once we've arrived to school I heard, "nah bruh she aii" I got off the bus and Layla is mad eyeing me I Just, i rolled, my eyes. Then from a distance i hear "Yo tori hol on" then Layla & i turn around to find jayvon in a distance walking towards me. She turns towards me & mumbles "assholes" I reply "Excuse me?- whats wrong with you?" She cut me off with her middle finger. Jayvon seen it he grinned "whats wrong with her?" He replied. I said "She's just jealous should've hugged her instead, but thanks." I say then i slowly start to walk away. He catches up & says "nahh she be stank eyeing me when i try to talk to her" & i reply "and i don't?" Then his boys caught up he was like "Nah, when i be tryna have sex wit yhu & shi, you just laugh or smile" then i start to laugh. "Oh" i say. Then one of the boys realized i was the girl he was huggin then said "Ohhh hi, torii. Sorry about jamar" The other one said "Bruuuu i thought i was gone end up fuckin her or atleast hearin her moan, but then i realized this was torii-" then jayvon just, sorta looked at him stupid. This tall guy t athat was with him replys "she probably a mans" then i stank eye him then mumbled "suck my dick. pussy." Then they all looking at me like i said something Racist. Then jayvon mouth something at him, he turns to me & says " Aye tori watch yo mouth round us cus ion wanna blow yo back out at school" then the small one said "yea don't go disrespecting daddy" broo i started laughing. Then jayvon said "I'm deadass" I cut him off and say "shut the fuc up" i was laughing. Then as soon as I started to walk, he grabs my arm. He sorta takes me down this hallway that was underconstruction. They were supposed to fix it up, but nobody decided to do it. The boys following him. I didn't wanna scream because this situation would look bad. Once we we're down the hall. I say "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please noo" then he goes into this closet, he tells the boys "I got her." I look at him. Like i felt like i was gonna die so i just made eye contact to throw him off. Then he grabs my neck & said "i warned you" Bro i was scared as fuc. Then i said "ima miss my 1st class" & Puff out my lip. Then he laughs "ion care, you gon learn either way" i just try to plead my case "I'm on my period" he looks in my pants, then laughs. "Torii i told you to stop playin wimme" i then put my head down on his shirt, "nah stop" i sigh "sorry daddy" that shit turned him on hella but, i knew he'd let go if i said that. He then says "Go then" he opened the door. I felt like i was a free bird. I walked outta the hall & got into my 1st period. Well, now its time for gym. I get my gym clothes on & start playing volleyball with some girls, then layla runs towards me. She looked panic so i say "whats wrong?" She says "its janaè, nobodys heard from her. Not even her parents, & Jamar is unconscious but, we can see him." I look shocked as well. I say " wanna change our clothes & go now?" She says "hell yeaa."