Janaè's Revenge.

Sis thought she had me

Sis thought she had me. I popped out with all the receipts. Last Saturday we made plans & she really done made plans with a dude yesterday. Her fault. Sisters before misters... She is losing it!!! I showed layla, she replied "Girllll, don't put me in the middle of it, y'all both my homies ya hurr?" I rolled my eyes. We got to the movies and head in. While we we're getting our popcorn and drinks some guys we're stairing and whispering. So i Nudged on Layla's Jacket, & she turns to me and gives me a stank face. I whispered "Some bums wantchu" and she turns while handing over her card & says "i gots a boyfriend-" and the tall one cuts her off with "sheeeiiit i was jus tryna be a side mommas" then i reply "not the bum ass side talk" and rolls my eyes. Then the short gone say "Not the stank ass attitude from the pretty one" then Layla said "its the short one fah me" then giggles and i laugh then say "its the shrimpy side piece fah me"
Then we get our popcorn and walk on to our theatre. By the time we're settled in our seats the previews are showing, So i then i realized i had got a text from jamar

 By the time we're settled in our seats the previews are showing, So i then i realized i had got a text from jamar

He texted the wrong person. So then i show layla, she shakes her head. While we we're watching the movie i noticed a lesbian couple over there, sorta arguing. So after the movie, we headed out then i hear a voice similar to naè but, it was like a whisper I then look up, and see naè & jamar there. I look at naè but she then folds her arms, rolls her eyes & taps her foot. I then knew i fucked up trusting jamar. She then turns to layla and yells "LAYLA LAYLA DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BITCHASS TORI SAID? SHE CALLED ME A HOE. ITS ONE THING FOR ME TO BE A BITCH BUT A HOE IS ALWAYS A HOE." Layla then says, "well you kinda hurted her feelings it was more of self defense." I can tell she was nervous, her voice was kinda shakey. She was never the type to like drama. She's the type to get into action. I then speak up & say "The only reason i called you a hoe, was because jamar said that you said otherwise about me being your bestie, so i got upset." Jamar was laughing til i then said that. Naè was looking lost. She replys "I've never said you wasn't my bestie." Then "Jamar just showed me where you called me a hoe." I then show her everything. Jamar was being a dumbass he should've ran, but he didn't after that me & layla slowly started walking away to the car, When we noticed a fast movement. Naè took off to the car, & jamars dumbass stayed there instead of running once she took off. She backed up so fast i didn't get a chance to blink. She didn't even look who was behind her- She ended up backing up so fast that she stopped when jamars body was halfway under the car. She got out and took off. People started screaming, crying, praying & someone called the police. People started gathering him. Layla started crying, and falling to her knees. I was lost of words. I've never seen anything so disgusting... Neither did she. I ran over where he was where a bunch of men was checking his pulse. They yell out "HE BARELY HAS A PULSE. WE NEED TO GET HIM FROM UNDER HERE. " I slowly felt my body drop as i was trying to walk over there. My legs were numb. I was scared. I yelled out "He's okay. He has a pulse. Stop! Stop!" Then i blacked out.