Guildlines 📖

Moving straight to the point

You will have to read two chapters of your house's book each and give a minimum of six(6) comments(three(3) on each chapters) on those chapters. Make sure to tag either of the host on your final comment and on other comments tag #BSB. Final comment has to be a short review of what you felt about the book with a minimum of at least 5 lines. Then when you're done, comment on this book tagging either of the host the book name,chapters and writing done.

Ex: Glamorouscookie/lizuona
Book name chapter 1 and 2,done!

Before moving to the form chapter let's settle some topics

🌠Comments:

This is also an important part of the bookclub chapter. Many of us don't really know how to comment. We should try as much as possible to give reviews about a person's work,what you liked,what you feel they can improve on. Constructive criticism is allowed - only when you're nice about it. We are here to help writers out there and support each others so let's try to do that.

Weak comment: nice book

Strong comment: I loved your description in every scene here,especially when you introduced the protagonist. Nice writing style.

. Remember,you should comment the same way you'd like to be commented on in your book.<3

🌠Timeline:

You will be given a week to finish your work. Failure to complete your assignment will induce to a Pin📍. Here we have just two limits of Pins📍. Meaning once you've gotten two Pins📍📍 in a row its game over. You're out of the club.

🌠Book of the month:

Your book can get featured as the book of the month. Yes you! How?
Make sure you finish your task on time. 15points
Avoid getting a Pin 📍 at all times. 10 points
Try as much as possible to comment nicely when leaving a comment. 60 points
Being a good member of the bookclub. 15 points

Total:100 points.

📍📍📍📍
Members will have to read two chapters of Winner's book and leave at least 5 in-line  comments on both chapters.
Winner gets a shout out on our message board. A permanent follow from this account and from all housekeepers.
And lastly,book will be added in both host's reading list.

🌠Form~:
The form chapter will be next after this.

🌠Review.

The first person to finish their assignment will get a chapter dedicated to them reviewing their book.

That's all for now.
If you have any question, see that you mention it at the FAQ chapter and tag one of the host for quick reply. Or just pm this account.